• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
i have to c with this friend, if she's coming with me...may be i shud reach Uni around 9:30, then BoS meetup, go around to the Stalls and then there are a few lectures i want to go to.

The Lecture timings are so packed...at least for me, first 2 lectures for my faculty then 2 Learning Centre ones. :S

Last edited:

fribius

Originally posted by perfectionist
lol, i don't know if i shud post my pic up :confused:

So u going tomorrow, fribius ??

woops
yea im goin, u dont hav to post ur pic up
giv a description of wat ur gunna wear or sumthin

Last edited:

fribius

Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, thats what i've been saying for the last 3 pages...LoL

but i guess, i might just come bcoz of the meet-up, and then go around the stalls or something? :S

tru
giv the welcome the flick

Last edited:

ashwin

Creator
HSC
i reckon. meet at 9.45, say hello, go "omg, i thought u look soooo different", then go on towards lectures and stalls

fribius

Originally posted by ashwin
i reckon. meet at 9.45, say hello, go "omg, i thought u look soooo different", then go on towards lectures and stalls
tru that
is there more than one coop bookshop or is there just one
which coop shop we talkin bout

Last edited:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by ashwin
LoL- but yeah, its good to have a couple of friends first up at uni. (and u know a little bit abt. us anyways. :p )

Originally posted by fribius
tru that
is there more than one coop bookshop or is there just one
which coop shop we talkin bout
nope there's only one co-oop bookshop, but there might b alot of ppl. there at the front u c- coz there are other shops right next to the co op bookshops...so yeah, that why some on is gonna post up their foto here. :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
Woah, I haven't been online for 2 days and this has already been organised? Haha.. include me please.

The Co-op bookshop is it? Where is that exactly.. you mean the one on the corner of Broadway? :confused:

I'll be wearing most probably a blue singlet, vintage denim jeans, Vans shoes, white socks, a bit spiked hair, around 5'8 - 5'9, average tan.

So put me on ya meetup list! .. oh and hopefully this will be finalised by tomorrow afternoon, because my internet isn't working and I'm actually at a Internet cafe right now and tomorrow afternoon will be the last time I'll be online before Wednesday.

My pic is my avatar obviously. Oh yeah, I'll be willing to put a small BoS marker tag on my arm using a permanent marker or something, if it will help other people to recognise me..

Collin

HSC
N/A
Oh yes, when were we meeting again? Around 9:45 was it?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Woah, I haven't been online for 2 days and this has already been organised? Haha.. include me please.

The Co-op bookshop is it? Where is that exactly.. you mean the one on the corner of Broadway? :confused:

I'll be wearing most probably a blue singlet, vintage denim jeans, Vans shoes, white socks, a bit spiked hair, around 5'8 - 5'9, average tan.

So put me on ya meetup list! .. oh and hopefully this will be finalised by tomorrow afternoon, because my internet isn't working and I'm actually at a Internet cafe right now and tomorrow afternoon will be the last time I'll be online before Wednesday.

My pic is my avatar obviously. Oh yeah, I'll be willing to put a small BoS marker tag on my arm using a permanent marker or something, if it will help other people to recognise me..
First of all... it will be the Co-op located inside USYD, which is located where the Aquatic centre is, it's directly next to a computer shop, and situated right on the corner of a building, if you go into Wentworth and walk out from behind the building and walk down the stairs and head straight you should see it, for people who's getting off at Redfern and walking to USYD, it will be by far impossible for you to miss it, unless you decide to hop on a helicopter and fly from Redfern down to the campus.

And what the heck, how do you know what you're gonna wear on Wednesday? No offense but i thought only chicks worry and think about what they're going to be wearing.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
And what the heck, how do you know what you're gonna wear on Wednesday? No offense but i thought only chicks worry and think about what they're going to be wearing.
Wednesday is only less than 2 days away, it's not really difficult to predict what you're gonna wear. It's not really about 'worrying' what to wear. I just stated that I'm gonna wear something on that day, and all I have to do is wear what I said.. I don't see the relevance the adjective 'worrying', it's a simple measure of gesture to tell the other people what you're gonna wear so they can identify you in a more effective manner.. no? ;)

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
First of all... it will be the Co-op located inside USYD, which is located where the Aquatic centre is, it's directly next to a computer shop, and situated right on the corner of a building, if you go into Wentworth and walk out from behind the building and walk down the stairs and head straight you should see it, for people who's getting off at Redfern and walking to USYD, it will be by far impossible for you to miss it, unless you decide to hop on a helicopter and fly from Redfern down to the campus.
Thanks.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
...giv the welcome the flick
LoL, i thought by that u meant u didn't wanna come any more. :D

u talkin bout the one in the uni near the aquatic centre
LoL- thats the only place where co-op bookshop is (@ USyd that is). :)

... unless you decide to hop on a helicopter and fly from Redfern down to the campus....
well u will miss it if ur walking to the engineering department! :p

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
..So put me on ya meetup list! ...
DONE.

BTW, all the info. as to how to get to the coop bookstore can b found in the maps (which is in ya diaries, or online). :)

edit: the reason for the maquire uni. failure to have a BOS meetup:

Originally posted by flyin'
It's just because no one reads half of these threads...
so u ppl. better read all of this thread! :D
or in summary, meet up at 9.45 am on wednesday, at front of co-op bookstore. we'll prolly wait there until 9.50am.

Last edited:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC

MAUhUAh man thats so true! i already know what im gonna wear friday next week!
LOL

:p

(im kidding by the way!)

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
or in summary, meet up at 9.45 am on wednesday, at front of co-op bookstore. we'll prolly wait there until 9.50am.
Gosh, thats a long time to wait for people :D 5 minutes :) !!!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
alright, make it 9.55am then!

i really dont want to wait all that long for people to come and then not turning up and everything

anyway, here is my pic, winston is right, it is side on but it is the most recent picture of me (LOL taken like 6 months ago!)

anyway, dont laugh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)