BOS members meeting in RL (1 Viewer)

fluffycake

HSC
glitterfairy said:
I was kinda like that.

See, I get very "creative" with my study notes and would frequently assign funny voices and even dance moves on occasion to certain quotes/mathematical equations to help me remember them better...

It'd work for me, but my friends either a) laughed at me the entire time, wasting the session, or b) refused to ever study with me again! lol
Right on, sista!

No one really understands my notes. I normally make up songs or crazy acronyms. Like for Australian History, I remembered the mirgation policies by writing WAPPOPAPIPPOM (it sounds funny when you say it out loud).
It stood for WAP - White Aus. Policy, POP - "Populate or Perish" , AP - Assimilation Policy, IP - Integration Policy, POM - Policy of Multiculturalism.

See?

HSC
N/A
ahaa I do that too! I had "ESOSAFM" for one of my marketing notes. That was two years ago so I can't quite remember what it stands for anymore, but damn, I remember the acronym!

Acronyms rock.

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
me and some weird but utterly wonderful 2006 BoSers did that
slaved a few days at State library
and enjoyed lunch at Hyde Park

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
glitterfairy said:
I was kinda like that.

See, I get very "creative" with my study notes and would frequently assign funny voices and even dance moves on occasion to certain quotes/mathematical equations to help me remember them better...

It'd work for me, but my friends either a) laughed at me the entire time, wasting the session, or b) refused to ever study with me again! lol
Haha, that's me! I also tend to make sing-songs in order to get things stuck into my head. Needless to say, the people I was studying with didn't appreciate that too much. ;) God, I'm such a pest.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
mitsui said:
me and some weird but utterly wonderful 2006 BoSers did that
slaved a few days at State library
and enjoyed lunch at Hyde Park
Ah I remember those days... I was one of them. XD

We did get some study done though, but it was easy to get distracted at times.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I'm so annoying sometimes. I'm so bored in the class, and I have a tendency to rip little bits of my rubber and throw them at people. So immature, but geez, I'll miss those good old days :). I talk too much, and teachers always have to tell me to stfu :rofl:

Last edited:

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Kujah said:
I'm so annoying sometimes. I'm so bored in the class, and I have a tendency to rip little bits of my rubber and throw them at people. So immature, but geez, I'll miss those good old days :). I talk too much, and teachers always have to tell me to stfu :rofl:
I did that too, espeically in science, but instead we used sandwiches as well as putting water on people's chairs.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I did that pre-dominantly in English as well. I remembered once last year the whole carpet was nearly filled with rubber peices. I also used glue :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Lucky for them :) Me and my friends had to pick them up :eek:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
yeah. We can meet at State library, and we can argue in rl life that Science > English and Humanities ;)

Last edited:

lacklustre

HSC
Kujah said:
Science > English and Humanities ;)
I'm on the fence with regard to that statment.

how about science = english and humanities?

See? You can please everyone...:rofl:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
1. if you are within scotland island to the north, helensburgh to the south, cambelltown to the south west or penrith to the west - then distance is not a problem. youre all fucking whingers. the city is not hard to access.

2. no one on here is a psychotic killer. if there is a troll account of some maniac who may be such a person, it is up to you not to be fooled. but ive gone to bar meats, hotel meats, study meats, random meats and buy/sell meats off BOS, and not as yet have i been met by someone outside the age range of 16-22. well, except laz, but he's god.

3. if you dont like them, dont meet up with them again. theres not really an obligation.

win.

lacklustre

HSC
Bookie said:
1. if you are within scotland island to the north, helensburgh to the south, cambelltown to the south west or penrith to the west - then distance is not a problem. youre all fucking whingers. the city is not hard to access.

2. no one on here is a psychotic killer. if there is a troll account of some maniac who may be such a person, it is up to you not to be fooled. but ive gone to bar meats, hotel meats, study meats, random meats and buy/sell meats off BOS, and not as yet have i been met by someone outside the age range of 16-22. well, except laz, but he's god.

3. if you dont like them, dont meet up with them again. theres not really an obligation.

win.
Well said...just make sure the meeting place is in a crowded area!

fluffycake

HSC
Bookie said:
1. if you are within scotland island to the north, helensburgh to the south, cambelltown to the south west or penrith to the west - then distance is not a problem. youre all fucking whingers. the city is not hard to access. quote]

Penrith?!?! I <3 Penrith!!!

fluffycake

HSC
I guess even psychotic killers have better things to do than lure teenagers from BOS into libraries...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)