BOS State Rankers: (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I already got my results (assuming they are correct) from the text bug. There's definitely no state ranks there - though, it's possible that my chemistry external was state rank (or close - up to maybe 96, depending on how good/bad my internal was) worthy since I was 14th at a rank ~35 school that get ~4 band 6s each year and ended up with 90.

HSC
N/A
I already got my results (assuming they are correct) from the text bug. There's definitely no state ranks there - though, it's possible that my chemistry external was state rank (or close) worthy since I was 14th at a rank ~35 school that get ~4 band 6s each year and ended up with 90.
I got my results too. A possible state rank..(not first though of course, like at the very bottom of the range. I got 96 for a subject)

deswa1

HSC
Yay I state ranked (not srs... probably not srs... hopefully srs)

aoebuaeojaoe

HSC
N/A
What subject? 96 in something like SDD has been a state rank in the past but a 98 in Mathematics was not.

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Yay I state ranked (not srs... probably not srs... hopefully srs)
Based on your responses on BOS, you're a worthy candidate of a state rank but in my opinion, there's a lot of people that are pretty much on par - there's not much difference between a 93 to a 98 in many subjects (in science, it's usually only ~8 raw mark difference) as understanding is often quite similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)