Bow 2013 (1 Viewer)

Eg155

HSC
What medium is everyone working in for their major work??

If you want to, share your concept (if you're comfortable).

I'm doing 3 ceramics pieces and probably some etching.

CampbellBain

HSC
I'm doing hand drawn animation with watercolour backgrounds, which is a medium i'm pretty comfortable with, but i have absolutely no idea about the concept yet :c

Green Pup

HSC
I've been juggling some concepts in my head, but I really don't know what to do.
I think I'll do a collection of works since I don't want to limit myself too much on one medium if I change my mind.

Immortalp00n

HSC
im doing a biological canvas work
( smearing different types of shit from different people/creatures and forming an artwork)

Grace_13

HSC
Mixed media Sculpture including found objects etc... Going to be making it as large as allowed dimensions, perhaps even bigger and do it as an installation to document audience interaction with sculpture (i would then enter i documented form). However i may decide to focus more on detail rather than audience reaction, then just enter it in sculpture

Is anyone else doing sculpture?

125FionaCait

HSC
N/A
I'm doing 12 triangular canvasses which I made, and they will make a clock. On the clock I am painting a rose but each section will be painted/drawn/created in a different art movement :) kind of like a time line :wavey:

CloudDeter

HSC
Doing animation (with photography) and maybe traditional black and white photography, cause our school has a darkroom. :D

espiritulol

HSC
I'm using mixed media, charcoal, oil pastels, acrylics and watercolour :) and it'll be a large scale artwork too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)