<< bow ideas >> (1 Viewer)

kimusensei

HSC
I just randomly started to think of what I would be doing for my BOW in yr 12.
I then had some pretty random ideas pop into my head and imagining what the finished products would look like. Or would you rather call this daydreaming? I'm not sure yet, on what I want the concept to be of my BOW.. freedom? dreams?

In the case of freedom, I suddenly felt the urge to draw a dandelion.. infront of a wire fence? hmmm maybe it doesnt fit too well. ..

Or I thought of painting my art teacher's daughter (shes' so cute!) and depicting her getting caught putting makeup on? and her mothers shoes etc.. (you know how we as girls used to dress up in our mother's clothes when we so young, wanting to be just like them when we grow up?) ..yeah something like that.. hrmm i dont really think that conveys the idea of dreams very well..

Also, in my earlier years in highschool (yr 9, 10..) I seriously thought I was able to draw manga for the BOW. ==;;
I doubt manga/anime is allowed in BOW... but is there a possibilty?
I have a strong passion for manga/anime & Japanese culture..

garghh!! someone please help me!!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Also, in my earlier years in highschool (yr 9, 10..) I seriously thought I was able to draw manga for the BOW. ==;;
I doubt manga/anime is allowed in BOW... but is there a possibilty?
I have a strong passion for manga/anime & Japanese culture..

garghh!! someone please help me!!
Of course its allowed, but you have to be pretty good or i doubt it will be taken seriously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)