BOW pics (1 Viewer)

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A

robo-andie

HSC
This is only one of my prints.

it's size is approx 180cm x 130cm, I am printing it slightly smaller though.

I don't think it compares to some of the excellent work I have seen on here so far :p

HinikuTheNinja

one helluva naughty ninja
HSC
Robo-andie: Hey, looks interesting, I like

Cbadvanced: Haha I LOVE the posters! Especially the teaser one. That just looks awesome.

Hmm. I'm gonna get a full picture of my entire BOW tomorrow. At school. Where the rest of my BOW resides. I couldn't be bothered carting 4 red canvases everywhere so I just leave em at school. Heh.

Porcia

HSC
robo andy - the thing i like about your work is the vaudevillian positions ur characters are in - almost as if they're puppets.. so in that way i have to say - extremely nice use of body gesture. however i dont like the background and i would consider changing it to maximise ur artistic aesthetic appeal.

robo-andie

HSC
Ok, I have finished off the last of the prints and when I am finished I will take a picture of the final thing, printed and all.

The images I posted earlier have been more or less chucked out. I have split some in half, some in quarters and moved a lot around. This is my favourite part of anything really, making those last minute refinements - it just feels satisfying.

Porcia: I really liked your comment thanks :) You basically hit the nail on the head.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
robo-andie said:
I am trying to think of the perfect words to describe what I see, my brain is failing me however.

Bottom line is: They freakin kick ass.

Goodluck with it llama, though I think you won't be needing it - you'll do brilliantly.

Extra bit: Ok, I have finished off the last of the prints and when I am finished I will take a picture of the final thing, printed and all.

The images I posted earlier have been more or less chucked out. I have split some in half, some in quarters and moved a lot around. This is my favourite part of anything really, making those last minute refinements - it just feels satisfying.
Dear Robo Andie :) Hi!
Well I think your taste in Music kicks ass!
Thanks. HSC markers better think so :)

Can't wait to see yours! Oh those alst minute refinements. I'm doing my VA diary currently, Adding in all the processes of how to make those panels.

HSC
N/A
Oh man, I bet at least half of the cohort of my (ex) art class are all doing their BOW, start to finish, today.

:burn:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
etc. etc. etc. said:
Oh man, I bet at least half of the cohort of my (ex) art class are all doing their BOW, start to finish, today.

:burn:
I wish you could have finished yours my dearest birthday sharer... :ninja:
However I will try to get into the express or at least nominated for both of us!
Hahaha even though we've got totally completely different styles..
Oh and Colletera... do you know anything about Artists Statement?

The Cruel Sea

HSC
second in a series of three... twenty four hours haha... spontaneously combusts into a fountain of unorganised paint splatters! if only i bore the name Jackson Pollock... hmm even worse.

just to deny any potential misconceptions of pretension... i don't see this as perfect.

HinikuTheNinja

HSC
Wow, Cruel Sea, that is so megaawesome. *jaw drop*

Like Llama's. But we all know Llama rocks. *grovels*

Whoo. Gogo my dad's shoddy glue-ing skills. They are so awesomeleet that they leave bubbles on my photos. Sigh.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
HinikuTheNinja said:
Wow, Cruel Sea, that is so megaawesome. *jaw drop*

Like Llama's. But we all know Llama rocks. *grovels*

Whoo. Gogo my dad's shoddy glue-ing skills. They are so awesomeleet that they leave bubbles on my photos. Sigh.
Hmmm where's the pic of the couple having sex on your bed ninja ness? :p?

HinikuTheNinja

HSC
LOL. I decided not to use that photo. But if you look closely at the pic of the shirtless guys in the bottom right corner (the blue one) you might see that the boy on the bottom is... um... rather happy. ^_^;

RainbowBrite

HSC
YAY! *dances* Its over! Now we just have to sit and wait...

I think I attached pics of my work to this post... but I'm not sure- I've never done it before.

Everyone elses work looks wonderful btw. Some good competition here. It almost made me not wanna post up my own work :p Enjoy!

edit: Might just add in the title for you guys for a bit more help in access for you audience members :p Its called:

Race: An Illusion

I also have a bag and contents which go with my cape :)
View attachment 13573

View attachment 13574

Last edited:

RainbowBrite

HSC
luscious-llama said:
Rainbowness! I like it, very cool cape!!
Random background, Lawl.
Cute you and Nitro.vo ^_^
:) Thanks :)
The background is actually our schools science store rooms. My cape has science jargon on it about skin and skin colour, so there was apparent connection (so says my art teacher). It has come out a bit weak though :S But I left my photoshoot too late to do anything else unfortunately. Lesson learnt, only a lil too late... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)