• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bow (1 Viewer)

H4lfD0ll4r

HSC
im stuck on ideas for my BOW 2007.
im looking towards the area of photo manipulation and appropriation maybe including a depiction of myself in each image...
any ideas any1???
im not sure on the theme yet but if any of you have an idea any help would be greatly appreciated
thanks heaps

*miranda*

HSC
well if its a depiction of you then the rest of the work should be related to you. like a massive self-portrait, i heard if you do them a bit different and really well you can get awesome marks...but maybe my teacher was just saying that cause she wanted me to do self portrait :S
anyway...i hope you go well and sort your theme out, good luck

H4lfD0ll4r

HSC
thanks for the help miranda.
any more ideas anyone???

greatly appreciated
thanks

backstreet51

definitely maybe.
HSC
I don't know how much help I am, but I'll give it a shot. If you want your work to be about you, maybe first you could sit down and just brainstorm things about yourself. What you like, stuff like that. It might help to get the ideas flowing.

BANGBANG

HSC
:santa: Its a frustrating process i know im goin through it as well. Self portrait sounds cool. One year this guy did a series of self portraits which depicted his struggle with coping with his inner turmoil after he was bashed! Lol he got really good though he was in art express. but yea mayb something that really defines or represents who you are, something that people dont necessarily see in you but is. Let me know how everything goes and if you have already thought of something because my reply was quite late and all. :wave:
CYA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)