• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Bowling (1 Viewer)

Storm Carver

HSC
N/A
Hey Everyone, Does anyone tenpin bowl here, and what average do you have ?

Storm Carver

HSC
N/A
Perfect!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

17 year-old Robert Mushtare of Carthage , NY is about to take the bowling world by Storm!

The junior bowler fired a perfect 900 series November 12 at Pine Plains Bowling Center in Fort Drum, New York.

The score is awaiting USBC approval. Mushtare used the Storm Paradigm for the record breaker.

"I really didn't feel nervous untill the last game," said Mushtare, who's previous high series was 856. "My hand kind of stuck on the last ball, but I carried it. I love the Paradigm. It has so much energy when it hits the pins."

Mushtare is right-handed and attends Carthage High School. He has been bowling since the age of eight.

If approved, the score would be the third sanctioned 900 series bowled with Storm equipment, and highest series ever recorded in New York.

The first Storm 900 was shot by Vince Wood at Cadillac Lanes in Southern California (right hander) with a Fire Power on 9/29/99. The second 900 was shot by Robbie Portalatin at Airport Lanes in Jackson MI (left hander) with an El Nino Gold on 12/28/00.

from www.stormbowling.com

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Shit, here we go again. Where's Bookie? We have another ten pin bowling fan on our hands.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Get your odds at Centrebet. The Australian Under 10s Disabled Boys Midget Curling team, like the Wallabies and Kangaroos, has looked upon the Socceroos for inspiration, yet its only a matter of time before the coach is sacked. Those Vietnamese quadreplegics and their midgets are so tough to crack...

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Well just wait for this current U10 crop of players to reach the U12 stage, the Vietnamese are incredible. Whoever beats them wins the Cup. Methinks our midgets can be the best in the world, and seeing as the next Test Match is at home: Aussie Aussie Aussie!

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Yeah, Canterbury Olympic Ice Rink, 2pm, Wednesday. Be there.

btw, I cant believe Im on this thread when the Old Firm derby is on :)

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
i used to go bowling every week for sport~
oh i'd say my average was reaching the 45 mark... :p awesome i know!

far out i had no idea all these countries played against eachother... :cool:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Countries only play aginst each other in midget curling. And an average of 45...well, seeing as you get 20 bowls, pushing 2 over each time isnt that midget curlingly shattering is it?

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
Bookie said:
Countries only play aginst each other in midget curling. And an average of 45...well, seeing as you get 20 bowls, pushing 2 over each time isnt that midget curlingly shattering is it?
its pretty terrible...
but funny to watch- if i didnt laugh id cry of embarrassment..
are you good @ it bookie?

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
*yooneek* said:
Do you know who you are talking to? Bookie, as far as Im concerned, is the Bradman of wheelchair midget curling. An absolute champion. I still recall with fondness, to this day, the 1998 Wheelchair Midget Curling World Cup Grand Final, when all seemed lost for Australia, Bookie pulled out an amazing spin on his midget (kinda sounds like a euphemism for masterbation, innit?) to win the Cup for the fourth consecutive time. Sydney hasnt seen celebrations like it since. Next time you ask Bookie about midget curling, make sure you know who you are talking to.

Oh, and Bookie, the liverpool v blacktown 15Cs wheelchair rugby doesnt have midgets tho... think of the midgets :)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
bj bhoy 87 said:
Do you know who you are talking to? Bookie, as far as Im concerned, is the Bradman of wheelchair midget curling. An absolute champion. I still recall with fondness, to this day, the 1998 Wheelchair Midget Curling World Cup Grand Final, when all seemed lost for Australia, Bookie pulled out an amazing spin on his midget (kinda sounds like a euphemism for masterbation, innit?) to win the Cup for the fourth consecutive time. Sydney hasnt seen celebrations like it since. Next time you ask Bookie about midget curling, make sure you know who you are talking to.

Oh, and Bookie, the liverpool v blacktown 15Cs wheelchair rugby doesnt have midgets tho... think of the midgets
Please, no need to exaggerate. Thank you. It's good to know the real fans still remember. I do like the masturbation joke, butyes, I remember, it was the 'doosra' of curling. Everyone expected it to turn one way, I had em shocked. Luckily my temamates knew it was the doosra and they swept Mikey [my favourite midget, heres a shout out to him] like the Scotland champions of old.

In sayingthat, I think

yooneek said:
was referring to my bowling talents, to which I must reply that whe it comes to rolling stuff on smooth surfaces, I can only spare my time for midget curling, a sport which I've actually retired from competitively. But I still get Mikey some weekends and we reminisce about 1998. Goodtimes.

As for the wheelchair rugby, I beleive it got called off. Apparently some Liverpool Croatian fans started bashing the Blacktown Serb fans. Bit of a shame really. The neutrals like myself were hoping for a good mid season clash. Oh well, theres always another game next week.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
No, wasnt exaggerating, you were incredible. I was holding up that sign "Bookie can have my Babies", do you remember? How is Mikey by the way? I here hes on the outer with the Sutherland Saints, I here some Venezualan clubs want his signature.

Fucking ethnics. Wheelchair rugby is shit, the riots from the supporters, the constant diving for fouls, they play like cats, its a game for sheilas, wogs and pooftas. Real Australians play sports like Wheelchair Midget Curling. I hear Kerry Packer is interested.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:

Oh, and Bookie, the liverpool v blacktown 15Cs wheelchair rugby doesnt have midgets tho... think of the midgets :)
oh im glad i finally understand the midget reference!
sounds like you, bookie, are a bit of a champion- :uhhuh:
thank you bhoy, i know who im talking to now :)
i shall keep it in mind for all future reference

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)