BOXING: PACQUAIAO VS COTTO...Who is your bet? (1 Viewer)

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Okay, Pacman demolished a guy who's natural weight is under 140. Keep in mind Cotto will come into the fight at around 160+ pounds and yes speed is better then power but Cotto's natural style is to disrupt rhythm and if he corrects his stance then he'll win. The reason why I say Cotto in the 7th is that Cotto hits hard and will focus on the body before going in for the kill and yes we get how much you love pacman, but I truly think cotto will beat him.

Roy9

HSC
Settle down ladies.... we'll find out what happens tomorrow afternoon

hoecake

HSC
god pac destroyed him. pac will beat mayweather im sayin it now.

HalcyonSky

HSC
honestly, just look at him

why would anyone even postulate that this guy was going to lose

Hornby

Banned
HSC
honestly, just look at him

why would anyone even postulate that this guy was going to lose
Size difference.

Fucking wow, is all I have to say. That was impressive. I really cant get over how much he dominated the noticeably larger Cotto, and after like the 3rd round Cotto didnt offer much in terms of returning fire, he was just under siege by Pacquiao's pressure.

Pac-man will destroy Floyd "I'll duck anyone with any real credibility" Mayweather. If they ever draw up a contract, which is nearly impossible.

inhinyero

HSC
He kept on running while I looked like a ferocious tiger."
-Manny "pacman" Pacquiao

“I am now going on record to say that Manny Pacquiao is the best boxer I’ve ever seen and that include Muhammad Ali, Sugar Ray Leonard or Marvin Hagler. I have never, ever seen anyone like him,”

-Bob Arum, Top Rank CEO

Now what Hornby? Defend your own Cotto. You're Speechless? Yeah Right.

Amazing. Proud to be a Filo. Now, get ready Mayweather.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
I am speechless becuase I though Cotto's size would genuinely trouble Pacquiao and if you watched the first few rounds it did. Turning point was 18 seconds left in round 4, when he got knocked for second time, before that however I had it even. After he ot hit he went into survival mode except for a couple ofg the later rounds he won.

Mozza91

HSC
Prince > Pacquiao :) , but seriously he's probably the best I've seen in Boxing and I've watched highlights of alot of the greats, he is phenomenal, forget the destruction of Hatton and an over the hill De La Hoya to do that to a fighter of Cotto's quality was amazing he will destroy Mayweather if the fight happens, which of course knowing the way Boxing is now probably won't happen.

future-doctor

HSC
Wooooooo Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao! can't wait until he takes on mayweather, anyone know when they will? i already have a bet arranged with my friends that manny will win!

Makes me even prouder to be Filo. FILO PRIDE!!! Seriously he is a Filipino Hero

inhinyero

HSC
Wooooooo Manny 'Pacman' Pacquiao! can't wait until he takes on mayweather, anyone know when they will? i already have a bet arranged with my friends that manny will win!

Makes me even prouder to be Filo. FILO PRIDE!!! Seriously he is a Filipino Hero

mayweather said that manny should step on th platform and admit that he too wants the fight.

I think Roach and Pacman is still discussing on this possibility of fighting with mayweather. however, one article i read said that manny wants to stay in the welterweight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)