• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Boy hanged himself after his father confiscated his new Wii (1 Viewer)

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Most likely the parents systematically sexually abused him......

BEYOND BELIEF
Excuse me while I go and have a wank over the picture in your sig.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
find his myspace and bebo so we can spam with an hero messages GO!

Snaykew

:)
HSC
N/A
I highly doubt that he killed himself purely over not being about to play the Wii. I'm betting there is a rather extensive backstory to this that the journalist couldn't be fucked researching and thought it would be more appealing to fib than to tell the truth. Well, to be fair it is more appealing this way.

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
Snaykew said:
I highly doubt that he killed himself purely over not being about to play the Wii. I'm betting there is a rather extensive backstory to this that the journalist couldn't be fucked researching and thought it would be more appealing to fib than to tell the truth. Well, to be fair it is more appealing this way.
As Zimmermak said above, the boy was probably sexually abused beyond belief.

Conspirocy

HSC
We gave him some money for his birthday so he went out and bought a computer game. 'When he came back he wanted to play it but his sister was using the television.
Did everyone miss the fact that it was his birthday. His sister must be a real bitch.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Conspirocy said:
Did everyone miss the fact that it was his birthday. His sister must be a real bitch.
and that he wasnt actually given any presents, just given some money and told to run along to the store and buy your own? and oh wait, once you buy it, you cant actually play it, fuck you your sister is using the tv.

catherinet

HSC
Could everyone please take a second to realise that this isn't even funny.

A poor child's life is gone.
Even worse, he took his own life.

And the most respect that society can pay him is that he killed himself over a stupid game.
The child obviously had other issues that were so painful that he resorted to such drastic means of escape.

Please, i'm not trying to be the bitch that stops people having fun but have some respect.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
catherinet said:
Could everyone please take a second to realise that this isn't even funny.

A poor child's life is gone.
Even worse, he took his own life.

And the most respect that society can pay him is that he killed himself over a stupid game.
The child obviously had other issues that were so painful that he resorted to such drastic means of escape.

Please, i'm not trying to be the bitch that stops people having fun but have some respect.
He was an hero.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
I love morons like this. Unlike alot of morons, they have the decency to kill themselves before they plague society more. Even if something else was wrong in his life, for this to be the factor which pushed him over the edge to suicide is just hillarious. Maybe one of the other things that got him all depressed was being scammed in World of Warcraft and being told he was a noob at the same time.

The only unfortunate thing is now the family has to deal with the whole situation and the guilt, and in all seriousness I feel sorry for them.

...especially sorry for the sister, who is surely thinking "We have the same genes... oh my god..."

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)