boyz II men concert (1 Viewer)

biccy

HSC
boyz 2 men concert

the first show on 9th sept sold out but therz anotha that nite at 11pm-2am.. dunno if thatz sold out yet tho!

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
omgosh the concert's tonight!!!!!!!!

great reviews for melbourne's concert!!

cant wait cant wait!!!!!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
concert was awesome, but left me hanging...im SO PISSED OFF!
they only performed for 1hour and 10 mins

sure they were AWESOME when they did sing, and im really disappointed. i feel sorry for you guys who paid 150 bucks. im crying at the loss of my $85. i dunno whether to hate the touring company or boyz II men. i was really cut that they didnt play "if i ever fall in love again" and "roll with me" - shocked that they played "motown philly" twice. wtf for??

dont get me wrong, i screamed, and cried and sang and danced, but after 1 hour? pathetic. on another note, Random were great!!

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
we missed random, but i was just as surprised at motown philly twice.
no pass you by, no four seasons of loneliness, no water runs dry, no roll with me.. but nevertheless, they sound awesome live.

HSC
steph@nie said:
we missed random, but i was just as surprised at motown philly twice.
no pass you by, no four seasons of loneliness, no water runs dry, no roll with me.. but nevertheless, they sound awesome live.

no pass you by awwwh :( or water runs dry :(

anyway dont blame boyz ii men blame the touring company alot of people complained of joes concert because of the touring company as well.

i would of loved hearing motown philly live twice, that was their breakthrough hit that started it all and one of my favourite motown songs

carrotz

HSC
Uni Grad
hiphophorray123 said:

anyway dont blame boyz ii men blame the touring company alot of people complained of joes concert because of the touring company as well.

i would of loved hearing motown philly live twice, that was their breakthrough hit that started it all and one of my favourite motown songs
uuh.. i dunno what concert u were at.. they sang water runs dry!!

great concert!!!! b2m are great live.. but i'm soooo disappointed in ticketek, promoters, state sports centre.. i paid my $175 front row ticket + yet they allowed ppl from anywhere to go to the front + block our view.. man why dont they make the floor general admission instead of making us freakin pay $175.. i swear they should use their brains next time. and the sound system didnt help either

on that note.. besides all those outside factors.. boyz ii men are awesome performers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay for the roses!! and yay shawn looked at me for a few seconds while he was singing :D awww

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:

maybe I meant on bended knee? I can't remember but there was definetly one more that I wanted them to do but didn't.. they probably could've played them if they didnt have the bit in the middle where they did the covers.

I like motown philly, but they started AND finished with it.. so it would've been nicer if they could've saved something like end of the road for the end of the show and put pass you by in there.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
weren't u guys upset coz they only came out for 1hr and 10 mins?
ive been to concerts where the performers are out for 2 hours, and come back for more for another 30 mins.
i know they had a concert after, but maybe they should have done it the next nigh.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
I thought it was a pretty good concert. Sure, i was left wanting more, but this was 10 times better than the joe concert so im not going to complain.

It was pretty unfair how anyone in the whole place could walk down to the front. I could have done that, but was too lazy :p , so i just stuck with my C reserve front row balcony seats.

I really wanted to hear 4 seasons, and in the still of the night but they pretty much sang everythin else. If you think about it, they sang quite a lot of songs.

Motownphilly (twice)
A tiny bit of "its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday"
end of the road
ill make love to you
on bended knee
water runs dry
a song for mama
please dont go
Uhh Ahh

I havent heard the throwback albumn so im glad they only sang a couple, but i recognised the song "do for love"

im sure ive forgotten a couple of songs, so someone can add to that list

Surprisingly random were good. Waynes beat boxing of that beautiful song was awesome.

plus, we got free parking at that golf place, so that was cool hehe

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
went to teh concert... pretty good..... but they didnt play doing just fine...

too those people who said they didnt play roll wit me... they would never play that, thats not a good boyz ii men song, if you want to listen to boyz ii men, you dont listen to roll with me.

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
mr_speedy said:
went to teh concert... pretty good..... but they didnt play doing just fine...

too those people who said they didnt play roll wit me... they would never play that, thats not a good boyz ii men song, if you want to listen to boyz ii men, you dont listen to roll with me.
thats the one I wanted them to play.. doing just fine!

oh and regarding roll with me, they never would've played it anyway because it was the legacy tour and it wasn't very popular.. but I still like it even if it isn't quality b2m.

Last edited:
HSC
i used to love roll wit me its a good song, well was, aussie clubs got a hold of it like this year or something lol and you cant go any rnb club without hearing it, good in cluib though

funniboi

HSC
did they sing their awesome oldschool tracks?

'dreams' 'lovely' 'the color of love' and such ?

dreams is awesome oldschool!

funniboi

HSC
oh serious, rofl.. was that the same album as "thank you in advance?"

but still, mad song!

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
nah thank you in advance was on nathan, michael, shawn, wanya, but they didnt play any songs from that album.....the album was 2000, which i dont think is oldschool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)