Brands you hate, and why :) (1 Viewer)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Whenever i see someone wearing a Von Dutch shirt I can't help but boil with rage. I see 12 year old girls walking around with Von Dutch stuff on with absolutely no idea about the history of what they're wearing!!!

Von Dutch was a racist drunk who spraypainted car's for a living, he is not someone to be idolised!! Yes his designs were awesome, but the man was an absolute pig. Von Dutch and his designs were all over america, his famous flying eyeball painted on thousands of cars, but Dutch despised the wealthy, he lived barely above the poverty line although with his talent he could of easily made a lot of cash. His skank daughters started the clothes line to exploit his name so that they could become filthy rich spoilt sluts like the hilton's.

So why do young Australian girls pay 60bux for Von Dutch hats I ask you??

And that's why i hate the Von Dutch brand. I'd love to hear other peoples stories of why a certain brand shits them off :)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Oh and another interesting tid bit, his last words before he died were "Heil Hitler"... such scum covering the heads and chests of our young female population :(

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Supre slogan shirts.
i walked past Supre on wendnesday and out the front, they had tops say Ride Me, Cowboy.
i can just imagine 12yr old girls walking around wearing that top, not having any idea of the sexual connotations behind that saying.
actually, any girl seen wearing a Supre Slogan top makes me cringe, makes me want to kill myself, makes me want to burn the wearer.
and yes, von ducth shits me, coz EVERYONE wears it. one of my cousins was wearing a Von Dutch dress shirt to our aunts funeral.
and then theres the Von Dutch rip-offs - Von Bitch.

Skeeta

HSC
anyone who wears a supre slogan shirt or von bitch shirts i immediately want 2 punch in the rectum

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
i hate clothes in general

most good looking ppl should be naked 24/7 :cool:

the ugly ppl should be made to wear clothes though :(

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
I totally hate people who deck out in fake Burberry and Louis... Really, its gotten to a point where there is no point in buying real LV or Burberry cause EVERYONE owns fakes and no one recognises that they're real!! ERGH!

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
im ambivalent towards all brands as i dont feel the need to identify myself with a brand name to claim some sort of self-perceived notion of superiority over others

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i hate how everyone wears those pink, shirts. they look like fags. fuck what ever happened to dividing colours into feminine and masculant

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Well as far as australian brands go i think you get what you pay for. I have a (quicksilver?) jumper that's lasted 3 years (this is the forth) and its still in mint condition. As soon as you go for american and european brands your paying very inflated prices because of goverment tarrifs designed to protect our pissand clothes and shoe industry.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Indeed, don't know when it happened but all of a sudden it seems colours don't mean anything any more. When i used to think of pink i'd think of a blonde haired big brested nicely tanned chick, not some unshaven greasy haired metrosexual who puts creams and such on his face at 18 to stop ageing.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i hate how everyone wears those pink, shirts. they look like fags. fuck what ever happened to dividing colours into feminine and masculant
yes!!! what happened to that?? and that wierd fashion of mixing suit jackets with jeans and these huge glasses...sorry but i hate that look :mad: also anything supre makes me want to stab the wearer through the eye with a javelin.

Skeeta

HSC
i hate to admit it but i have a few supre tops

*gasp*

one is a plain white singlet, the other is a long black boobtoob

i am so ashamed *cringe*

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i have a few supre singlets, but they are just plain colored.
the plian colored stuff is pretty good, but them shirts with the slogans are just hideous.

i also have a supre skirt...

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I hate most brands in general, purely for the fact that they are brands.

HSC
I can't say i HATE any brands, but some of the images I've come to associate with the brands... (e.g. playboy, supre) are fairly hateable.

I dislike 'Emily the Strange'. It's such a 10yo goth wannabe brand.

And yes, I agree with Will on the Burberry thing. Real Burberry is awesome!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)