• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Brat Camp (1 Viewer)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
nah I dont actually think it will make that much of an impact... I can see alot of them, expecially Fran going back and slipping back into her old ways. Charlie and James I think might stay alright, and possibly rachel

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yeah, I don't think 3 months is a sufficient time period to completely change them, they have been brats their whole lives so it would be very difficult to change them. I think most of them are acting as though they are all good now just so they are allowed to go home

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Did anyone watch it last night? I don't think Fran should have graduated, she had a tantrum the day before, and weren't her tantrums the whole reason she was sent to Utah in the first place? For the rest of them I think the camp has done them a lot of good, they've all got jobs where they need discipline. And Rachel is a policewoman hahaha!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ I watched during the O.C breaks ..
Didn't Fran only get mad because of that girl that kept stopping?
I loved it how the parents turned up and got to through all their kids things away especially Jame's parents..
And then at the end he did that whole talking stick thing rofl...

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
eLmo said:
^ I watched during the O.C breaks ..
Didn't Fran only get mad because of that girl that kept stopping?
I loved it how the parents turned up and got to through all their kids things away especially Jame's parents..
And then at the end he did that whole talking stick thing rofl...
haha I watched it in the OC breaks too. I thought it was so funny watching rachel as a police cadet! I cant believe James isnt going to be on TV anymore *sniff* :(

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Yeah the stick was hilarious...James totally shut down his mum mahahah. I thought Dan's parents should have let him go out, cos by saying no they're saying they don't trust him and by doing that he's more likely to go out and go back to his old ways. How gay was the whole "let's make them run into their parents arms" thing. It's not some fairytale movie geez. Also it was funny when James was talking to his sister, she said "you're soo tanned!" and he said "no that's dirt" haha

mcccxxxvii

HSC
sorry to bring up an old thread.. i gotta write an essay on this show and i've only seen it like, once.. I gotta talk about each of the characters in detail..
Anyone wanna help me out? Even a link to a website or something would be a help?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)