• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Brazilian Or Bo-ho (1 Viewer)

HSC
yeah, i wouldn't mind a short landing strip, but a map of tazzy is just not on!..:p
imagine you're likcing her out...out pops a tick, flea, whatever (god knows how it got down there in the first place)..it ain't a very good turn on now is it?

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
I would have told you that earlier, but according to tatooedguy women are supposed to be meek and mild.
Such a shame, I wonder what sort of women tatoodguy has experienced to create such a chauvenistic approach, but then perhaps he doesn't "need" experience with women to be an asshole...

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
imagine you're likcing her out...out pops a tick, flea, whatever (god knows how it got down there in the first place)..it ain't a very good turn on now is it?
then well done, you've just contracted an STD

HSC
yeah!..wooohoo..
btw, just out of curiosity, if you were a virgin, is there any chance that you may already have contracted STD, or does it have to be passed on from one to another?

EDIT: oh,,and he/she hasn't licked/blown anyone.

cayte

Guess it depends on the STD. Been sharing underwear? You could get crabs if you shared underwear...

asha_ramirez

HSC
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
yeah!..wooohoo..
btw, just out of curiosity, if you were a virgin, is there any chance that you may already have contracted STD, or does it have to be passed on from one to another?

EDIT: oh,,and he/she hasn't licked/blown anyone.
I think you can contract one, but as Cayte said, it depends on the STD... sharing underwear, sleeping naked in someone elses bed (.... i dont know? haha) Sharing towels etc.. anything where someone else who had an std has had their errr bits... on and you put err... your bits on... could lead to the contraction of an std, but it doesnt necessarily mean you will!... if that makes sense

cayte

Or perhaps someone just came into your room one night while you were asleep and you didn't even realise it and they were gone before you woke up and then WHAM you have gonorrhoea.

lengstar

HSC
STD's can be contracted intraveneously through blood

Auto Wah

Do you like it shaved?

So has anyone here shaved their private parts?? or like it better when it's shaved?? Applies for male and female.

i like it when the female is waxed. Don't like the hairy type.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
havent we already discussed hair removal elsewhere?
personally, it would freak me out more if a guy was bald 'there' than if he had hair, men should not be hairless anywhere, esp not there.
women, well im never going to shag a chick, so i guess it doesnt really matter to me.

although shaving promote spiky regrowth. find another method!!

Auto Wah

hipsta_jess said:
havent we already discussed hair removal elsewhere?
personally, it would freak me out more if a guy was bald 'there' than if he had hair, men should not be hairless anywhere, esp not there.
women, well im never going to shag a chick, so i guess it doesnt really matter to me.

although shaving promote spiky regrowth. find another method!!

wow,sorry i didn't know it's been discussed before, and i don't read every single posts cuz most of them are spams and stupid stuff.

whoa, i think i never thought about it that way, shaving promote spiky regrowth. Then how do you prevent that?? Only a chick would know

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
a wonderful little thing called waxing.
or those hair removal creams.
but yeah, shaving=spiky, itchy regrowth (and as a girl, we cant get away with scratching our bits as we walk down the street, either ;))

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Auto Wah said:
wow,sorry i didn't know it's been discussed before, and i don't read every single posts cuz most of them are spams and stupid stuff.

whoa, i think i never thought about it that way, shaving promote spiky regrowth. Then how do you prevent that?? Only a chick would know
i dont think there is a way to prevent it, you just gotta wax if you dont want spikes

iloves2party

no hair is always good for me... ie i like clean on me and on my guys, i dont really mind for guys like im not gonna make them but i would prefer clean...me i cant stand it after a certain length

BabySilver

HSC
well all i can say is.. What's good for the goose is good for the gander! so if he wants you to have it waxed/shaved/ whatever he should be prepared to atleast trim it for you.

alternatively make it fun and help each other trim, just remember to use sharp round point nail sisscors for trimming.

Dave85

HSC
brazilian 4 sure... not that im overly bothered about it. when it comes down 2 it i'd probable rather no hair there tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)