• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

break up do you miss the sex or the person (1 Viewer)

rachaelemma

HSC
when you break up with some one you really love do you miss the sex, the company etc etc etc or do you miss the person. i think about if i was without my boyfriend of a year, i would miss him. I dont know if i would miss him or quite simply the comfort of the relationship...ideas??

rachaelemma

HSC
well then it is completely stupid that people should feel so emotionally attatched to someone who never did any thing but shag em and make em happy.......... girls are the worst

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Are you allowed to miss the sex with THAT person?

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
id probably miss the company..
the 'other' half of me which takes forever to grow back..
anyway~ its like.. missing the feeling of someone being there for you..
thats all.. and the love~~??

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
you could just go have sex with someone else. Ive never missed anything of an ex though because ive always been the one to break it off and its always been because i lost interest. Sure its easy to get when in a relationship, but nothing a few hours of work on any random girl at a club wont get.

Tacgnol

HSC
I miss niether. Tacgnol can have sex anytime anywhere

Darkening

HSC
The sex.

I used to believe sex with my ex was tops, then we broke up.. I don't want to touch her but I still miss the sex. Not the person.

nonsense

HSC
i miss my old lover. we used to spoon for hours in front of the fire place. the warm ember glow of the fire agains the naked body of her was amazing. we used to just lay, carresing, not saying a word, yet knowing everything one another is thinkin. and wen we made love, the intensity of it was so strong, the air itself would change... that horse was the best lover i could ask for... and it could run pretty fast 2.

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
nonsense said:
i miss my old lover. we used to spoon for hours in front of the fire place. the warm ember glow of the fire agains the naked body of her was amazing. we used to just lay, carresing, not saying a word, yet knowing everything one another is thinkin. and wen we made love, the intensity of it was so strong, the air itself would change... that horse was the best lover i could ask for... and it could run pretty fast 2.
OMG LOL you r lyk sayin u had secks with a horse?!!! gom bestiality@ dats lyk awsm and controversial.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Nah, break up and move on to the next good thing
And you said you weren't easy, you just 'move on'? tsk tsk

Miss having a girl to root on a consistent basis and post-hoc justify this to my sober, moralistic self by imagining romantic feelings. Probably a eh? ^___^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)