Breaking News: Schappelle Corby found guilty! (4 Viewers)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
She was lucky not to get the death sentence. I am very annoyed by the attacks on the Indonesian system by Australians and calls for intervention into a foreign legal system. It's just not on and I think Corby should be happy with 20 years, considering the same judge is renowned for death sentences on drug traffickers.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
nekkid said:
let's try asking corby what she would've preferred: death by firing squad or 20 years in jail.
Let's not. I am sick of all this crap. Throw her in jail and forget about her.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
they dont weigh bags? i havent gone overseas in a while but i was sure they put a restriction on how much u could take in a bag and they weighed it before it went through..
anyway.. i meant that in the way that if they do have those views on drug smugglers maybe they should start taking more precautionary measures and be a bit more stricter rather than laying out such harsh penalties on someone who may or may not be guilty.. but it could have been more obvious if they had those measures in place
if that makes sense.. mm

HSC
nekkid said:
let's try asking corby what she would've preferred: death by firing squad or 20 years in jail.
i said wouldnt have been much worse, not would have been better. I mean if u think of the amount of people who commit suicide in jails, u can see how harsh the conditions are.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
they had sufficient evidenve against her
and they found her guilty
y does everyone think 20 years is harsh
shell get out earlier prolly and she would get out at 47
plus..is is because shes australian ?
shes guilty of a crime and has to sufer the consequences
geez...

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Komit said:
She was lucky not to get the death sentence. I am very annoyed by the attacks on the Indonesian system by Australians and calls for intervention into a foreign legal system. It's just not on and I think Corby should be happy with 20 years, considering the same judge is renowned for death sentences on drug traffickers.
Considering the defense had no legal points in their case, and based it all on emotion, hearsay and schapelle saying "I didn't put it in there" she is very very lucky she didn't get more.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i dont think we really know if she's guilty or not, i find the evidence to be inadequate on both sides of the argument. it's just one person's word against anothers, i dunno...

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
soha said:
geez...
If anyone is innocent and put in jail I have a problem with it. Those Bali 9 can rot them fucking cunts

HSC
soha said:
geez...
wow even if she actually did it, its only marijuana. People who smuggle much worse drugs get the same penalty, and people who murder others (under Aus Law) only get life (25 years) in jail. where the fuck is the logic there?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
cro_angel said:
they dont weigh bags? i havent gone overseas in a while but i was sure they put a restriction on how much u could take in a bag and they weighed it before it went through..
anyway.. i meant that in the way that if they do have those views on drug smugglers maybe they should start taking more precautionary measures and be a bit more stricter rather than laying out such harsh penalties on someone who may or may not be guilty.. but it could have been more obvious if they had those measures in place
if that makes sense.. mm
They weigh them, but not individually. I travel with my family, so we have about 5 - 8 bags and we just throw them all on and they get the total weight and average it out but they don't care that much.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Korn said:
If anyone is innocent and put in jail I have a problem with it. Those Bali 9 can rot them fucking cunts
so ur saying shes innocent?
but shes been PROOVEN guilty
so shes guilty
i think that the courts can judge her better then u and me

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
iamsickofyear12 said:
Let's not. I am sick of all this crap. Throw her in jail and forget about her.
how would you like to be thrown in jail and forgotten about?

iamsickofyear12

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
i dont think we really know if she's guilty or not, i find the evidence to be inadequate on both sides of the argument. it's just one person's word against anothers, i dunno...
It is a couple police officers and customs officers against someone who is facing the death penalty. Who has more reason to lie.

HSC
Korn said:
thats it,. If they did that to Schapelle, wat are the gunna do to the Bali 9?? who smuggled a much worse drug into Indonesia, after knowing the severity of Schappelles actions.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
go_swans said:
wow even if she actually did it, its only marijuana. People who smuggle much worse drugs get the same penalty, and people who murder others (under Aus Law) only get life (25 years) in jail. where the fuck is the logic there?
the logic is you are entering a muslim country with their very harsh penalties on drugs
people should know that
especially drug smugglers

tempco

HSC
go_swans said:
i said wouldnt have been much worse, not would have been better. I mean if u think of the amount of people who commit suicide in jails, u can see how harsh the conditions are.
oh my bad. misread your post.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
OZGIRL86 said:
how would you like to be thrown in jail and forgotten about?
I wouldn't like it, but if I was trying to take drugs into Bali I would accept it.

HSC
soha said:
so shes guilty
what about that Chamberlain lady?? she was found guilty and they had no fucking prove whatsoever.... and its not like its total proof anyway!

shortie_689

HSC
even though she is clearly innocent I have to say 20 years is better than wat they wanted her to do considering the wanted death penalty or life... but all in all she shouldnt be there at all let alone in a foreign country without her family

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
soha said:
so shes guilty
just because someone is proven guilty dosn't mean they are.
Only she knows the truth.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)