• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Breaking up - Much help needed :'( (1 Viewer)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
don't spam, you might get banned :uhhuh:
you can continue ur conversation about homosexuals via PM.

k thnx.
stop pretending your a mod.

kgetfucked.

miss-sugar

HSC
It sounds like you're second priority to the fone guy. If he wanted to see you so badly and liked you so much, wouldn't he go out of his way to see you? or sneak out or something? I don't know, maybe thats against his culture to do all that :(

Whereas the second guy is there for you! :)

Pace_T

HSC
wow the 1st guy sounds like a real drag... maybe u should give him a litle bit of a warning and keep reminding him just to help with the realisation? so when times up and no more chance for him its not as sudden 4 him.

Project

Permanently Confuddled
HSC
Just the fact that he's 18 going on 19 and still does not stand up to his parents means you shuld probably dump him. Its not going anywhere for either of you, and the flood of poems and e-mails is a bit superficial, just trying to make you feel like he's worth it.
Cykologi_gal said:
I'm not feeling the love in this current relationship.
And at this rate, probably never will. You trust the other guy, and even better that you know he has flaws, and don't just know him from a pile of words.

How to do it? Convince yourself fully to break it off, even if you are unsure, be firm about it. Most likely call, since he can't see you anyway. Don't fall for any of the inevitable blubbering and apologising, and don't use the "let's be friends" line, just tell him directly his Nazi parents and your not seeing each other means it won't work out anyway.
Whatever he gets (angry, sad, whatever) just be firm, absolutely convinced that its over.
AsyLum said:
Tell him you've met someone else, who is there for you and has the time. At least give him something to be sorry about.
It'll give him a wake-up call to see where his life is going and at least get out a little.
Whatever it is, just be sure its what you want. Having second thoughts or getting cold feet at the wrong time means more unhappiness for everyone involved.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Hermz yes - well...he once told me that other S.L. people would think that they're been discriminated against - that they're all distant and have strict families and that everyone would not like them etc etc...
HAHAHHA. I have a Sri Lankan friend who's mum wants him to have a gf so badly that she would let him drop out of school if it meant that they would get married.

But on a better note, as someone sad earlier if your liking another guy alarm bells should be ringing and you should do something quick.

Redgoddess

HSC
If you can't see him and barely talk to him what's the point in the relationship? i mean emails and stuff are great to make you feel all warm n fuzzy, but unless his situation is gonna change soon (i.e. - more freedom) then it isn't enough to sustain a relationship. Go with the second guy. Tell the first one that you can't handle a relationship with very little face to face time, and unless he's willing to make more of an effort to be with you physically then it's not gonna work. then see if he does anything (not just says stuff, but actually takes time out to see you IRL). if not, dump him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)