breaking up... (1 Viewer)

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
well you know the saying... hell hath no fury etc etc

and its so much easier to generalise when you're angry and hurt :D

although I do acknowledge that there are good guys out there. Just not around here. Here being me.

mistermouse

ahahaha at katies avatar...

and yes, guys suck (im a guy)
i see what guys do to girls and they SUCK man

and i see what girls to do guys and they SUCK man

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
hehe, thus fucktards :p no need to discriminate based on sex, lets just call them idiots :)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Toodulu said:
hey babydoll i read somewhere that you had your first relationship this year, is that the one you're talking about? i hope you're okay and are glad you got rid of the bastard's sorry arse. whatever happened i'm sure it's entirely his fault. :p
i had my first one this year as well, and the lesson of the day for me is dating is bullshit. all i got out of it was a new creative height for my cynicism.
yeah damn straight, all my romantic hopes and aspirations have been shot by the bastard. oh well. i hope he gets run over by a truck.

think ill become a spinster now

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
dark`secrets said:
i think ive learnt heaps in my last relationship, and that single is the best for me atm.
well all my relationships have ended up as being a mutual agreement so i guess it doesnt matter. :)

yeah u can learn alot in a week!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auto Wah

are they male?? cuz they look male

i know this asian band where there's four guys that dressed up with make ups on and everything looks like 4 totally hot chicks.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
AsyLum said:
OMG i just noticed,

is that a leg showing in the middle of the foto?? has the chick in the top right hand corner spreading her leg???

thats such a turn on!!!!

gime their ringo/tickle contact so i can ask them to marry me!

AngelSG86

lengstar said:
how did you break up in your last relationship and what were the reasons? did you learn anything from it?
I broke up with him over the internet mainly cause i just wasn't attracted to him and it was a relationship of convenience. It was also cause he tried to push me into sleeping with him.

I learnt a lot actually. Like that I prefer guys with a bit of a bad side. I dislike the blatant adoration you get from good boys. With bad boys, its a bit a challenge. Makes it fun.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
yeah damn straight, all my romantic hopes and aspirations have been shot by the bastard. oh well. i hope he gets run over by a truck.

think ill become a spinster now
hehe, dont lose hope! just need to get grounded and enjoy yourself for a bit thats all :)

we're still young, so lets partay!

lengstar

HSC
nancy's was a horrible situation, i should have fore warned her but i didn't know the bastard was THAT much of a asshole.
woot i think my relationship was where i was being the innocent bystander caught in the crossfire. basically i'm a rebound and she's back with her former boyfriend =\ , all evidence suggests this. i feel great.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
nancy's was a horrible situation, i should have fore warned her but i didn't know the bastard was THAT much of a asshole.
woot i think my relationship was where i was being the innocent bystander caught in the crossfire. basically i'm a rebound and she's back with her former boyfriend =\ , all evidence suggests this. i feel great.
nicole is better :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)