breaking up... (2 Viewers)

lengstar

HSC
her parents came over from overseas during the semester break. the real reason they were here, 'apparently', was to meet her fiance and apparently she's staying at his place. ah the webs we weave. its almost too crazy an idea to believe but more and more its like she's turned into this disturbing image. can she really be this manipulative? and is she marrying for citizenship? i was warned about this from a close friend just as we we're starting out. what to do now... so many paths and which one to take. talk to you about it later nancy. i'm at work.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
thats some fucked up shit, lengstar

lets go drown our sorrows in alcohol, im having a shit week

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
bubz :D said:
men are bastards, some are just more than others
Yes, yes we are. Theres no use denying the worst.

Its times like these, you need minties.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I've never had a gf...but i'm wondering why everyone makes camparisons about their current one and their previous gf's or bfs, i mean, to be in a relationship, and to show full respect, you do not think about something like your old partners. And heck, why would you be thinking about breaking up...it's the worst thing that could happen, so i say go out there and enjoy the relationship...
If i were to break up though...i would be plain and honest...and i guess direct as well, because i know dragging on in a relationship is fustrating and hurtful for the other party, if you plan to break up, don't drag on and say things like "i don't know yet" and "maybe this and that"...because that will only hurt you both and make each other lose respect for each other...crap..i'm babbling

coroneos

bubz :D said:
men are bastards, some are just more than others
lol coming from a chick??

chix are bastards!!! They always think they are right when in fact they are always wrong!! When you start arguing with them.. they start fkn crying and then you have to fukn apologise for hours + then make out..

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hey im not a bastard.

Just a prick, dickhead, son of a bitch, lying turd, scum of the earth....

but defintely not a bastard :D

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
coroneos said:
lol coming from a chick??

chix are bastards!!! They always think they are right when in fact they are always wrong!! When you start arguing with them.. they start fkn crying and then you have to fukn apologise for hours + then make out..
Signing your death certificate I see...
You sure maintain a weird relationship coroneos

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Toodulu said:
yeh gossip gets around i should know
my story gets better, my ex was already going out with his current girlfriend while we were dating and everyone knew except for me
and everyong includes people at a different university who i haven't spoken to for half a year

man she could've been pretty at the very least so it's less insulting
im sorry, but that guy is fucked.
I dunno if you feel the same way (since you dated him), but I dislike guys that play girls to that extent

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
i don't know with girls but i find it hard to rat on guys who are cheating on their girlfriends. It's a zone i keep clear, even when i know that in the end the girl is gonna get hurt bigtime.

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
Tusitula said:
i don't know with girls but i find it hard to rat on guys who are cheating on their girlfriends. It's a zone i keep clear, even when i know that in the end the girl is gonna get hurt bigtime.
i hate being in that situation
i don't know whether to tell or not
but i think it depends on your relationship with the person being cheated on (cheatee?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)