breaking up... (1 Viewer)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
break ups hurt more as you get older i think because you are more mature about the whole thing in the first place and it isnt just holding hands and lil pecks, everyone goes through it though, then you find someone else and after awhile of comparing them to your ex you forget you ever really had an ex..i used to love just meeting new ppl so it didnt bother me as much, but now i have a serious relationship

Riddles

4th Gen. Ford Supporter
good question! u can ask me that if we get there
HSC
we had been best friends for about 2 yrs before we went out, and our love grew for each other over that period of time. the main reason we lost it was because of some bloody arseholes were spreading bull shit about me screwing another chick.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
yeh thats gotta suck, well just think if she couldnt believe and trust you again after a rumour then she isnt really worth it then, i lost my love when i heard a rumour about my bf skrewin another chik but after many fights i listened to the true story and even tho he did cheat it was only a kiss in the begining so i 4gav him.. sumtimes i dnt no y i did but i do believe him for some reason and im glad i did, mayb she didnt want to believe, but ull b ryt ur 18 go out have fun meet new ppl

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
how badly did they want her to be single... thats pretty low.. i hope she didnt end up with any of them did she?

loza_87

HSC
i have just come out of my first serious relationship, i was the one hu got dumped and the reason i was givin was dat "it jus doesnt feel the same", but he insisted that he cared about me, he always had fun with me and that i had never given him a reason not to like me it was just that he felt different...

now every1 has told me thats the best thing a guy could say to u cuz he was so sweet about it n never said anything rude...but i think it was cruel cuz i never got a reason for why his feelings had changed,he said he didnt no why..it just happened...n of course "its not you its me!" even his friends said that he couldnt tell them why n that he was really upset by it all...so its bin a bit more than a month and we talk every now and again on msn but thats it...n wen we talk its like everythings normal we could joke n flirt but there was jus no real affection like there used to be...he still says i look beautiful in fotos dat he sees n dat im so nice n stuff so im jus gettin confused...n now he just isnt talkin 2 me at all.....so i think ok jus get ova it ur bein ridiculous....

tell me ppls wot do i do? i no its stupid to hold on the hope he will want me back but wen i talk 2 him it makes me miss him n want him all over again, should i try n tell him how im feeling or should i just give up before i make it worse 4 both of us?

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i know alot of guys that just want to be single but still talk to there ex gfs because they are a comfort zone, they still like them and tlk to them but they will act like they dont care around other people... girl let him go and dnt u do the thinking and running let him decide, he left u its up to him to try get u bak n then u to decide if u want him bak, lifes to short to stop and worry about one guy.. and the whole excuse about not likin u anymore, it might be tru he might not jus like you as much, iv been in that situation b4 n had no other reason to break up,i just didnt feel the same way anymore and wanted to met new people, or he could of been talkin to another girl and just started getting confused and wanted to be single.. who really knows, only him i guess... just go hav fun i reakon

loza_87

HSC
u put that so well...i do no dat i have 2 let go i guess u jus need to hear sumone elses perspective to feel its right, stupid i no but thankz emz im gonna sit back n see wot happens, his loss i guess!! :)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
stop being hung up on him.

yeah it was your first serious relationship. you'll probably have more. he sounds like a dickhead anyways. his "excuse" for breaking up sounds like "i'm bored, how do i get out of this?" without giving you an actual excuse.

if theres no "real affection" then just give up. i mean really stop worrying about it... it'll work out ok?

loza_87

HSC
yeah yeah i no i no its never as bad as u think it is, but at the time its bad enuf...i no i shouldnt care anymore, i dont want to, believe me, i think im worryin bout it cuz i dun wanna lose the friendship more than anything n im jus making it into more than it is cuz im angry at him...anyway i jus gotta get ova it i no..

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
is it the friendship you want or the friendship with casual ass raping, i mean sex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)