Brickies earn up to $6000 a week? WTF are we doing at uni? (1 Viewer)

financialwar

HSC
N/A
A fucking uneducated brickie can earning more than all you bitchies who dream to become some hot shot lawyer or an investment banker.

What are us doing wasting our time at uni when tradies earns more than most of us.

Degree is so overrated piece of shit propaganda advertised by educational institutions and you are sheeps.

Last edited:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Re: Bickies earn up to $6000 a week? WTF are we doing at uni?

Wtf are you on about financial war? Bikies can eat anything, they aren't restricted to only eating biscuits? Da fak are you on about? You've got me confused as fuk.

financialwar

HSC
N/A

Fucking autocorrect doesn't know the word brickies.

Flop21

HSC

I wouldn't wanna be a bikie then if they are only allowed to eat biscuits

financialwar

HSC
N/A
Well don't. Fuck uni, I'm going to tafe to become a brick layer, my Asian parents will be proud.

I'll be earning more than all you guys combined and sleep with the white girls of me dreams.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It may be 'unskilled" but you're banking on your physical strength/labour which degrades over time (just like brains I guess) in an industry where you're exposed to easy competition should others want to jump in on your brick laying cash cow.

It's supply and demand. Not everyone wants to lay bricks in the sun. I know even the lure of $300k wouldn't do it for me given I'm quite happy sitting in an air conditioned office with coffee in hand (and posting on BoS) earning half that.

Last edited:

royalgoyal

HSC
A fucking uneducated brickie can earning more than all you bitchies who dream to become some hot shot lawyer or an investment banker.

What are us doing wasting our time at uni when tradies earns more than most of us.

Degree is so overrated piece of shit propaganda advertised by educational institutions and you are sheeps.

you gotta be kidding me you serius

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
It may be 'unskilled" but you're banking on your physical strength/labour which degrades over time (just like brains I guess) in an industry where you're exposed to easy competition should others want to jump in on your brick laying cash cow.

It's supply and demand. Not everyone wants to lay bricks in the sun. I know even the lure of $300k wouldn't do it for me given I'm quite happy sitting in an air conditioned office with coffee in hand (and posting on BoS) earning half that.
^ Agree with this very much

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
Did you read it? It said at the top of their game, starting salary is 60k or something. It's like every other job, you move up the chain and slowly earn more and more money

enoilgam

HSC

It's supply and demand. Not everyone wants to lay bricks in the sun. I know even the lure of $300k wouldn't do it for me given I'm quite happy sitting in an air conditioned office with coffee in hand (and posting on BoS) earning a bit over half that.
Spot on - to be honest, any one with a basic background in economics should be able to clearly see through the shock value of the article. Besides, Ive worked as a tradesman before and it isn't exactly a job you would want to be doing forever (money aside, an office job is way more comfortable).

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC

And this is why I want to be an accountant

Dupain

HSC

The Chinese did build the Great Wall. It's in your DNA to have theses brick laying thoughts I suppose.

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
Lol $6000 isn't even that much for being at the "top" of your profession.

FC ATAR

HSC

I wouldn't wanna be a bikie then if they are only allowed to eat biscuits
I'm glad your dietary requirements far outweigh those of law breaking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)