Bridging courses? (1 Viewer)

Aluminesis

HSC
Just wondering - how do I know if USYD received my registration form? I'm doing the grammar bridging course at Cumbo and the instructions are to post, fax or email. I scanned in my form, emailed it off last week and now I'm wondering if I should wait for some sort of confirmation. I'm not a real fan of rocking up on the day and hoping I'm registered :p Maybe I'll also fax it to them just in case but either way, should I expect them to respond and say 'Yep, you're registered. Show up and we'll stuff you full with inspiring knowledge'?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Call this number:

9351 9447

And ask for a 'Mary Routledge'.

Ask her for confirmation.

Aluminesis

HSC
Funnily enough, I actually did just that before I made this thread, but no one picked up. I guess I'll try again another time. Would there be people on campus by the phones every day even though the semester hasn't started?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
There should be staff still there despite semester not starting (this is the case in my faculty) but they may have arranged to take certain days off, they may not be in their office etc. Rego closes on the 6th so they may not send a confirmation until the closing date as it's easier to send one email in a batch rather than individually.

Regardless, you might as well try again later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)