bronzers etc (1 Viewer)

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
does anyone use bronzers or fake tan? what do they prefer

i have the body shop bronzer it is SHIT and comes off after about 10 minutes, the same for their lip/cheek stain

I'm thinking about venturing into the scary world of fake tan as well...

kaylz

HSC
in summer i use model co. tan in a can. great stuff. it just gives extra depth to a natural tan.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Ive never used fake tan and i never intend on using it. its a waste of money.
but i do have really great bronzer. the brand is Chick, and it comes in three different shades. I know Chick makeup is sold at Glue sotre in Sydney, but i stock up once a year when im in Byron, as they sell it in a surf shop there.

kaylz

HSC
yeah i'm not a fan of fake tan, but model co stuff looks really natural on my skin for some reason.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i reakon if i tried out that tan in a can, id end up looking similar to a zebra, only i wont be black and white, just fake tanned, and sun tanned/pasty

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
i have a really nice bronzer, its by NATIO.....its really cheap and its a lovely colour...it looks so natural on my and i have the palest skin ever (it usually cant get foundation to match my skin)
but it would be alright for someone with dark skin too, its buildable colour

sugared plum

HSC
yeah agreed with not liking fake tan.

there's this brush on sun thing by clinique in a yellow box, it's really, gold and nice

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
The best fake tan is san Tropez. It is kind of goopy but totally worth it. All the celebrities use it cos it's brown, not orange, and lighter skinned people (like me) can leave it on for a few hours and it makes you glow.

The best thing about it though is that they sell a fake tan remover for the palms of your hands, hairline etc, which is really good in case you over-apply.

Trust me, its the best.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
San Tropez is sold at David Jones and Mecca Cosmetica for about $40. Skinlights is good, but i find it comes off in about 2 hours...i need staying power! Although the glittery powder from the Skinlights range is pretty good.

georgia86

as a fake tan junkie (i admit it...) i can safely say that nothing beats ella bache... its brown not ORANGE like most others (stay away from loreal and neutrogena and garnier imho) and i have pretty fair skin. it looks natural.

shortie_689

HSC
AlleyCat said:
San Tropez is sold at David Jones and Mecca Cosmetica for about $40. Skinlights is good, but i find it comes off in about 2 hours...i need staying power! Although the glittery powder from the Skinlights range is pretty good.
I got this San Tropez and Im allergic to it... I came up in a rash from it... Dont know why that surprised me I am allergic to a fair few tans the only one that hasnt done it is Le Tan
Hmmm Well I guess Ill have to keep searching...

Oh the only thing that pisses me off about the San Tropez is the state of your hands before you wash them... its such a bloody effort getting them clean

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
shortie_689 said:
I got this San Tropez and Im allergic to it... I came up in a rash from it... Dont know why that surprised me I am allergic to a fair few tans the only one that hasnt done it is Le Tan
Hmmm Well I guess Ill have to keep searching...

Oh the only thing that pisses me off about the San Tropez is the state of your hands before you wash them... its such a bloody effort getting them clean
Oh Shit... sorry i didn't think you would be allergic to it you poor thing. I have quite sensitive skin, so i thought that if it worked well for me then it would be ok... My bad.

And i usually wear gloves while putting on fake tan, that way you don't need to get all messy. Just make sure u do the back of your hands a little afterwards.

Once again so sorry shortie, i hope ur ok now.

PS. It is a lovely colour though... go on, admit it! (Lol!)

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
i lurve bronzer!
are you talking about an all over body bronzer (as in cream)
or powder bronzer for the face?

I usually use RIMMEL bronzer for the face (its around 15$ ive found that rimmel works just as good as guerlain $70's bronzer... and soooooooo much cheaper! ouaoouu)

as for body bronzer (i lurrrrrve) MODEL Co. (found in myer/davidjones) has great spray on fake tan (around $40) its not very shimmery which is great coz you dont look like a glitter bug!

nothing beats getting a professional spray tan (lasts sooo much longer/colours are great and its evenly distributed over the body)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)