Bs Science (Psych) (1 Viewer)

HSC
If there are any anu psych students who patrol the board, could you please give me a run down of what the cause is like? I'm not to big on the whole science thing, but I like psychology and I'm wondering how sciency it is. Are there experiments with tubes etc...and will i have to wear a lab coat d:x

dazzi_dani

HSC
psych is cool, its pretty easy. um it was a bit sciency in first semester with looking at tthe brain but no lab coats or heavy science stuff. you do have to do a couple of other science elective courses and bio but thats about it

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
I think you have to take some arts courses like anthropology and gender studies too. Biggest downside I can see is assignments to be done over mid-sem breaks.

noneother

the Cho is great
HSC
i have a friend doing that course. he does half science (chem and bio) in addition to the psych units. in terms of experiments rumour has it you put electrodes in cats brains and other strange tests on animals

rumour

HSC
noneother said:
i have a friend doing that course. he does half science (chem and bio) in addition to the psych units. in terms of experiments rumour has it you put electrodes in cats brains and other strange tests on animals
Lol.......that is what Psych is all about!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)