BScIT 2007 Students (1 Viewer)

simon275

HSC
Hey I am doing BSCIT this year.

My time table is pretty good I only have to go all Monday and part of Tuesday and Wednesday.

At IT camp they told us about some important site we should watch for announcements. What was it?

I am gonna major in Networking and Applications

Sub majors in

Accounting and the sub major version of the programming major.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
simon275 said:
At IT camp they told us about some important site we should watch for announcements. What was it?
http://start.it.uts.edu.au/

Huratio said:
You can log into start.it if you have your Faculty of Information Technology login (for the computers in Building 10). If you went to tech support (lv 3, bld 10) after enrollment you would have got your password for it already.

Last edited:

Beege

HSC
I'm looking to do this course next year. Do you choose majors, sub majors etc. at the beginning of the year or at the end?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You usually choose your majors when you enrol into your course, but you have up until you start your major to change your major pretty much (which I guess would be Year 1, Semester 2 if you are just doing the single BScIT degree). If you happen to start a major and there is another major with the same subjects you have done already, then usually its OK to change then as well.

Beege

HSC
Do UTS accept people with a UAI lower than the cut off in this degree because I looked at the main, late and final round CSP sheets and this course had vacancies.

Tsubasa

HSC
Beege said:
Do UTS accept people with a UAI lower than the cut off in this degree because I looked at the main, late and final round CSP sheets and this course had vacancies.
My friend got in with 71 uai. Then again, he had EAS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)