Buddhism (1 Viewer)

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
i did the section II question for this but pretty much my whole class ended up doing the section III one, how'd you guys find it?

katie2261

HSC
I did the Section 2 one for this as well. It was pretty easy.. I am glad they didn't ask about the practice! That was my worst part and the one I was pretty worried about.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
katie2261 said:
I did the Section 2 one for this as well. It was pretty easy.. I am glad they didn't ask about the practice! That was my worst part and the one I was pretty worried about.
really? i was quite worried about bio ethics, but i managed to get through it
is it just me or were the spaces too small? i ended up writing in midgety writing and wrote out the sides and down the page
stupid BOS

katie2261

HSC
We did environmental ethics - which was actually pretty easy so it didn't worry me.
I agree they didn't leave enough room though. I ended up getting another booklet so I could continue my answers.

spottabotha

HSC
N/A
i did section 2 for buddhism as well, mainly cos the significant person and sex ethics were my strengths. and i completely agree that there was not enough room, wrote all over the place, bt otherwise i was extremely happy with my responses. what signif persin did you guys study?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)