Buildings (1 Viewer)

Bob.

HSC
I know where most of my buildings are but i cant find anywhere on a map where the TC Psych tutorial room is? Any help? Also where is Mackie?
thanks

tennille

HSC
If you click the link on your timetable, it should tell you where it is.

EDIT: Mackie Building (map ref 13B).

Last edited:

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
TC is the Old Teachers College, I think - just next to the Education building.

tennille

HSC
Bob. said:
thanks for that. wow i actually have a lot of walking to do between classes, damn.
I'm in merewether at 9am on Tuesday, and then at 10am, I have to walk all the way to the Holme building to buy a textbook. :(

Bob.

HSC
poor thing, although i really cant sympathise as i dont really know where any of that is, but im sure it'll be very tough for you.

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
Can anyone tell me where the Quad Greek Room is? I got a sheet with directions to the main rooms in the Quad on Arty Starty Day and tried to find it during O-week, but following the instructions only got me to the Great Hall anteroom, which I don't think is quite the same.

Last edited:

tennille

HSC
Bob. said:
poor thing, although i really cant sympathise as i dont really know where any of that is, but im sure it'll be very tough for you.

gerhard

HSC
first year psych tutes are on the top floor of old teachers college, right down one end. theres normally signs up in the building that say first year psych tutes this way because its abit confusing.

stuff in the quad is hard to find as none of the entrances meet up a la normal buildings. so you have to wonder around and get lost until you find the entrance that leads to your room and remember it.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Suck it up, last semester I had to go from Merry weather to The Society and Culture building on the other side of parramatta road every Tuesday.

That's more than 10 minutes of walking.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Suck it up. Attending UNSW involved a 20 minute walk between some lectures/tutes up a mountainside.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)