Bulk Download Past Papers (1 Viewer)

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
hey all, its been a request long time in the making, but you can now bulk download past papers
(sorry mac people, haven't learned terminal scripting so only windows is supported, and only windows 10)

To see what is available you still need to obviously jump on the actual website

Works with Windows 10: https://thsconline.github.io/cli/ for download and how to use.

(It can even download HSC papers from 2001-2018 from the NESA website)

Fully functioning tool. Allows you to both download or upload files to thsconline.
To download:
enter part of the path of the usual webpage URL; e.g. /s/files/yr12/Maths/trialpapers_extension2
(for v1.1 - drop the hostname and extension)

To upload a folder of files (requires free space on your PC for compression) enter /upload or /s/upload (discontinued - 14-11-2020)

Last edited:

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
v1.1 released. this fixes a bug where Google Drive would stop processing requests after about 30-40 files.
Upload functionality has also been put in, for those who want to upload quicker :)

SPXCTRE

HSC
It doesn't seem to work for me on Windows 10, when I put in Extension 2. I did the exact example: /s/yr12/Maths/trialpapers_extension2 on the website. Am I doing something wrong?

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
It doesn't seem to work for me on Windows 10, when I put in Extension 2. I did the exact example: /s/yr12/Maths/trialpapers_extension2 on the website. Am I doing something wrong?
which version did you download?

MAK03

HSC
when i press the link the .Screen is bbank and when i out the extenion it registers it then goes black
cn someone put in depth in struction hel quick please

MAK03

HSC
v1.1 released. this fixes a bug where Google Drive would stop processing requests after about 30-40 files.
Upload functionality has also been put in, for those who want to upload quicker :)
Dan please help me i need this tool but for some reason its not wokig when i press your link tehe screen is blank and i out pu the extension then the screen goes black .Please give instruction

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
Dan please help me i need this tool but for some reason its not wokig when i press your link tehe screen is blank and i out pu the extension then the screen goes black .Please give instruction
send screenshot

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
v2.0 released
also the new url to download is at: . This is more of a command line interface, however the ability to bulk download files from thsconline is still there. You can now also browser NESA website and BOS resources as well as other web repo.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)