Bunnings Interview (help me) (1 Viewer)

RofL

HSC
Hello, so ive passed the telephone and group interview for bunnnings warehouse. yay!!. Now im up to stage 3 and i have a two on one interview, I think (just interviewing me). Anyone here who works at bunnings have any tips, what should i wear, what are they going to ask??,etc.
soo nervous... dont want to screw up.. I need a job!!

Mongoosee

HSC
N/A
hey guys mongoosee here!

i have worked at bunnings for 3 years now, just bring some black polished shoes and wear a nice buttoned shirt. They'll hire anyone

HTH

William kamel

HSC
Hello, so ive passed the telephone and group interview for bunnnings warehouse. yay!!. Now im up to stage 3 and i have a two on one interview, I think (just interviewing me). Anyone here who works at bunnings have any tips, what should i wear, what are they going to ask??,etc.
soo nervous... dont want to screw up.. I need a job!!
Hey Rofl, I want to work for bunnings too, how did you get considered in the first place.

elia17

HSC
Hey mate, how long did it take you to get a call back from bunnings after the group interview? I had mine 2 weeks ago and i've not heard anything back haha?

RofL

HSC
Hey Rofl, I want to work for bunnings too, how did you get considered in the first place.
There is a new bunnings opening at Seven Hills, so they are hiring new people for the store. There are heaps of positions available, i think they said around 120 jobs for the new bunnings, but then again, they said a huge amount of people applied. (not sure if its too late to apply now). I found the ad in the newspaper and I applied online on the website, got accepted etc.

Hey mate, how long did it take you to get a call back from bunnings after the group interview? I had mine 2 weeks ago and i've not heard anything back haha?
yeah I got a reply in around 2-3 weeks after the group interview.

BTW any tips anyone??? xD

Beege

HSC
They will ask you behavioural questions regarding your previous jobs and don't make up stories like helping a new employee construct a big mac with all the details (pickles, onions) etc. It cost me the position there I reckon. I was also really apprehensive when talking about that sort of stuff haha.

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Gotta love the two on ones. The only question they'll ask you is "Are you a tool?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)