Bunnings (1 Viewer)

MPJ1994

HSC
Im 15 and looking for my first job. Im thinking of applying at Bunnings. Is it worth applying or am I just wasting my time? Does anyone have any tips for the interviews or any general advice for me?

Thanks

yer8899

HSC
mitre 10 is where its at. due to bunnings being so massive, all the customers hate the staff because everytime a customer asks where something is in the store, the staff member always shaft them off to someone else because its not 'their department'.

EDIT: so pretty much if you work at bunnings you will be treated like shit, customers wont respect you and you will definitely hate your job

Last edited:

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
mitre 10 is where its at. due to bunnings being so massive, all the customers hate the staff because everytime a customer asks where something is in the store, the staff member always shaft them off to someone else because its not 'their department'.

EDIT: so pretty much if you work at bunnings you will be treated like shit, customers wont respect you and you will definitely hate your job
/ are all busy filming ads

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
a friend of mine that works there said it was alright, though they cut some hours off due to the recession..
and he didnt mention that he was being treated like shit either

Last edited:

TheGeorgia

HSC
i know two people in college that work there,
they both find it fine,
'cept for it always being freezing.
hmmph.

jimmylad

HSC
Haha i work at bunnings, its the funnest job ive ever had! I work with a great bunch of mates and yeah you get the customers who think you know where EVERYTHING is, and when you dont they get shitty. But its not bad, you need to be a sorta talkative person to work their as they look for outgoing people in the interview. I've met some great people through their and we make the boring job of stocking shelves a shitload of fun!

Beege

HSC
Hey guys I've made it through to the 2 on 1 interview stage and I was wondering what can I expect? Also I have accepted another job but I was thinking of ditching it if I got this bunnings job, would that be a good idea? A retail job over fast food (mexican food joint)? I'm just happy that I have a new job and my maccas days are over :)

EDIT: They rejected me, don't worry.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)