Burn a flag :) (1 Viewer)

Abz06

HSC
ive neva seen such racism in my life i neva thought learned people like sum of u could be so racist.. why turn a cultural issue into a religious issue shame on you and shame on ppl just like u

funnybunny

funniest bunny in th land
HSC
Whatever Not-that-bright, there has never been a God of Australia, the fact that you do not believe in Christianity or Muslim, (i respect that) but make up Gods, that's stupid. Please do not post troll posts here, as you done in that other thread, and it has been such a waste of time.:p

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
funnybunny said:
Whatever Not-that-bright, there has never been a God of Australia, the fact that you do not believe in Christianity or Muslim, (i respect that) but make up Gods, that's stupid. Please do not post troll posts here, as you done in that other thread, and it has been such a waste of time.
You're making up a God too.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
funnybunny said:
Whatever Not-that-bright, there has never been a God of Australia, the fact that you do not believe in Christianity or Muslim, (i respect that) but make up Gods, that's stupid. Please do not post troll posts here, as you done in that other thread, and it has been such a waste of time.:p

the bolded part is hilarious and ironic :eek:

'LoLz Im So DiSgUsTeD In ThA HiStOrY OF AuStRiA So Im GoNaZ BuRn ThE FlAg'

personally, i don't give a fuck if they burn the flag, but the reason they are doing it is retarded and those people should be sentenced to death by rioting crowd (well they do it in mecca so why cant they do it here, its a similar crime, sort of)

oh thats right they cant do it here because we are multicultural lolz

Abz06

HSC
Not-That-Bright get a life dude and stop thinking ur king shit

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
funnybunny said:
In your superficial minds, maybe...but millions around the world believe in them :)
Most people believe your god doesn't exist.

Not-That-Bright get a life dude and stop thinking ur king shit
Oh k, I'm sure you're saying that because I disagree with you and you think you can never be wrong... but we'll just ignore the irony.

Anyway, burning bibles/korans in protest shouldn't be outlawed any more than burning a flag or anything else that's symbolic..

Last edited:

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
"Most people believe your god doesn't exist." And what god does tis that...just typing posts up doesn't make them true NTB...
The majority of people believe that god, as you concieve it as a muslim does not exist. But even if the majority of people did believe in your God, would that still make it wrong for others to disagree with you by burning the koran? I'm sure the majority of australians disagree with the reasons for people burning flags - yet we tolerate it out of respect for the opinions of others.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
funnybunny said:
"Most people believe your god doesn't exist." And what god does tis that...just typing posts up doesn't make them true NTB...

'OmG LoL A MiLLiOn IdIoTs BeLiEvE It So It MuSt B TrUe'

the world is full of idiots, and you are one of them.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
no that is called a hyperbole and a joke.

anyway getting into e-arguments with muslims is useless because they are stupid AND stubborn.
and islamic.

funnybunny

HSC
Anyway, burning bibles/korans in protest shouldn't be outlawed any more than burning a flag or anything else that's symbolic..
We're not talking about banning, even you said that, (that's irony), " no one here wants to ban the burning of the flag - we just think the people doing it are dickheads", we're talking about wheter or not it's bad etc.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
funnybunny said:
And why do you think people should burn the flag?in the context, it is freedom of speech.
whats wrong with quran burning kits? it's holy, and you'll prob go to hell
And what's wrong with Bible burning kits? it's holy, and you'll prob go to hell
You equated burning a flag with freedom of speech... the other two things you said were holy and you'll go to hell. So I assumed you must feel they're of a different standard than 'freedom of speech'.

funnybunny

HSC
"'OmG LoL A MiLLiOn IdIoTs BeLiEvE It So It MuSt B TrUe'" Idiot, the religions exist, because people worship them.

"no that is called a hyperbole and a joke." Moron, do you even know what irony, HYPERBOLE OR joke means? :) He said he doesn't care, then he goes on to give his opinions...What a loser, that is not a joke.

"anyway getting into e-arguments with muslims is useless because they are stupid AND stubborn." Hmm.. OK Also arent you the person who incorrectly spelt your name when you wrote it in "who do you like in BOS" thread. :p

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
You equated burning a flag with freedom of speech... the other two things you said were holy and you'll go to hell. So I assumed you must feel they're of a different standard than 'freedom of speech'.
THERE IS FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THERE IS RESPECTING OTHERS PPLS VALUES AND THEN THERE IS BEING AN IDIOT.

PPL WHO BURN FLAGS ARE NOT RESPECTING OTHERS VALUES AND THEY ARE IDIOTS.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH - IS WHEN YOU CAN EXPRESS YOUR VIEWS WITHOUT BEING AN IDIOT AND RESPECTING OTHERS PEOPLES VALUES.

IT DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN THEIR VIEWS, RATHER U AGREE TO THE AFFECT THAT PEOPLE CAN HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS AND AS A HUMAN WE MUST RESPECT THEM. IF WE DISAGREE WITH THEM YOU CAN SAY IT BUT NOW IN A OFFENSIVE WAY.

funnybunny

HSC
NTB why are you avoiding the preveious post, i said this is never about banning the burning of things.
SO? That doesn''t really answer my post. You are just changing the subject :). And no, i only feel that those books are holy unlike the aussie flag and in no post did i suggest banning burning the books. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)