Burnt out... (1 Viewer)

TylahJane

HSC
what do u mean by snakes
In short. People who say they are 'burned out' or 'not studying' to lure people into a false sense of security and encourage them not to study. Petty, I know. Unless you were being sarcastic, I am not very good at interpreting sarcasm.

Web Addict

HSC
Almost there! It sucks but you have to push through. After your english exams it'll feel like you've finished the HSC :)
This is so true. After English, the other exams should be more fun and interesting, nothing like this English bullshit. I can't wait for English to be over.

NFmusic1995

HSC
This is so true. After English, the other exams should be more fun and interesting, nothing like this English bullshit. I can't wait for English to be over.
Same i absolutely hate english, the other subjects i actually enjoy, and as for the snakes, thats pretty pointless, even if i said im not studying, that should make u study harder, meh.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
People who deceive others by saying they're not studying, when in fact they're more prepared than the rest of us. Makes us complacent, and thus they get a better rank.
There are pretty much 2 snakes in our school

Me and a guy that does 4u maths and 3u eng

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
So my brother sent me a snapchat of himself sitting in front of the TV playing GTA V saying "So I have English on Monday."

Honestly could not give less of a fuck if he tried.

I love it.

Also, all of you just have to chill the fuck out.
And also get off BOS.

Pls.

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
I never understood the purpose in snaking. Anyone who snakes is, to use a scientific term, scum.

:spin:
Ladies and gentleman, i introduce to you- the original wounded snake.

If you see a snake, just kill it - don't appoint a committee on snakes.
-Ross Perot

Makematics

HSC
Im nowhere near burnt out, will start the engine after english when the fun subjects start! Only ONE MORE DAY IN MY LIFE OF FEELING GUILTY FOR NOT STUDYING ENGLISH :')

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)