Burnt Out (1 Viewer)

stainmepink

HSC
help!!!! i'm burnt out of studying and i cant even look at my desk let alone sit in it. please give me suggestions on how i can help myself? :(

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
stay away from your desk for a little while

all work no play....

HSC
Take a break. Go and get a drink and re-energise. Then continue studying.

It's good to take breaks in between study, just to stretch and well, not go insane really.

If it's really late, just go to sleep and wake up early. No point in trying to study with a brain that wants to be switched off.

HSC
make sure if u stay up to catch up on your sleep on the weekends and definitely the hols...lack of sleep will be a serious handicap to your studies...slowing down your learning rate etc

P

pLuvia

well this is my way of doin it.. i get the textbook and revise wat eva we did in the class that day.. then i rite my self notes and sumtimes record it.. and listen to it ova and ova agen.. then i just do it ova and ova.. until it gets stuck in my head..

or wat u can do is.. form a study group with DEDICATED people not BLUDGY people coz theyll only ruin the point of a STUDY GROUP so yeh.. try to form one .. well thats wat im doin and it works

princessj

PRINCESS JACKLIN!!!
HSC
DONT THINK!!!!!!

just dont think.... yes i did say .. dont think.....
sounds wierd but true... ive found that i cant sit around convincing myself to work or feel excited to work or watever..... just sit down without thought dont even bother making a plan or timetable... pick up a book and work without questioning urself

best way to go... at least most efficient

tennille

HSC
gobaby said:
help!!!! i'm burnt out of studying and i cant even look at my desk let alone sit in it. please give me suggestions on how i can help myself? :(
You shouldn't be stressing out so much. It's year 11 and nothing goes towards your HSC. You need to take a break (as many have mentioned) and just relax. You have your HSC course approaching in term 4, and if you're burnt out now, you won't be able to study as effectively during the HSC. Many people (including myself), had made the mistake of studying too much during the preliminary course where ultimately, it really wasn't worth it. Year 11 is just a preparation for year 12, and there is a high chance you will go much better in the HSC course because you went through a practice run of it (ie the preliminary course). :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)