Bus from Campbelltown (1 Viewer)

terminator69

HSC
Does anyone know why there is only one bus per day that departs from Campbelltown station and goes to UOW and it leaves at 7am? Or does that just mean there are very few people who go to UOW in Campbelltown/catch public transport? There are also some trains that go during the day but they all take 2-3 hours of travel time in comparison to the 1hr15min bus trip.

purplemonkey

HSC
I think it's jusst what they see the demand as. Everyone I know from around here that goes to UOW drives (even though the parking situation is apparently shit).

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
There's the same problem everywhere. I'm from the Southern Highlands, and we only have one morning bus (at 6.30) that goes down to Wollongong. The relative councils are aware of the problem, but as of yet, have not made any effort to put a new system in place.

terminator69

HSC
There's the same problem everywhere. I'm from the Southern Highlands, and we only have one morning bus (at 6.30) that goes down to Wollongong. The relative councils are aware of the problem, but as of yet, have not made any effort to put a new system in place.
I guess if someone has something scheduled for the afternoon they will have quite a few hours to chill after arriving so early.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I guess if someone has something scheduled for the afternoon they will have quite a few hours to chill after arriving so early.
Hence why most of us move down there. Or carpool. Most people don't take the bus because it is badly timed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)