• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

bush week classes (1 Viewer)

blacksunset

HSC
this may seem silly... but how do we know if we have classes during bush week or not?
everyone keeps saying sopme people have them and some people dont, and iw as just wondering how we know... do we get an e-mail or something or will it be announced or will it be a matter of showing up and if theres noone there class obviously isnt on haha
cheers

blacksunset

HSC
yeah but i mean how will our lecturers let us know, or will they actually let us know? i jsut dont wanna drag my ass out of bed and find theres noone at class!

Evilo

HSC
blacksunset - (make sure your properly enrolled) and then log onto webct - sometimes they post the situation at the top of their home page. Otherwise (usually) the first lecture of the week is on and they will explain the situation for the rest of the week. From my experience, it really depends how 'anal' the lecturer is about getting work done. (to my knowledge there is no official guidlines regarding scheduled classes in bush week)

So yeah just regularly check webct/email/course homepage and see what it says - otherwise attend the first timetabled lecture :)

Have a good week everyone :)

Last edited:

blacksunset

HSC
ah beaut. thanks, iv been checking webct but to no avail.
maybe i could even e-mail the course coordinators and ask? all due to the fact i dont want to get out of bed...

Evilo

HSC
lol a lot of effort for one lecture. Go to lectures in PJ's :)

blacksunset

HSC
my lovely lecturers hae just posted tht there is classes and its essential i go. grrrrrr. i try not to get into the habit of skipping classes too early, because once it happens, i just stop going (the example of thjursday and friday morning psych being the best ones)

Evilo

HSC
2hr fri morning psyc = gayest lecture ever. i had it for 1st and 2nd semester last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)