Business Academic Skills (vUWS) (1 Viewer)

Blue View

HSC
Hey All,

Does anybody know when Business Academic Skills will be going up on vUWS? I've been checking for the last few days and it hasn't gone up yet.

Thanks in advance.

mb87

HSC
N/A
I'd also liked to know. Noticed how all my other which are online enabled seemed to be on webct. Might call it support tommorow.

mb87

HSC
N/A
And also, are the lectures compulsory. I won't be able to attend lectures due to work. If any are going to this weeks lecture, find out if they are?

wakeywakey

HSC
N/A
BAS is up on vUWS for me.

According to vUWS, the first 3 lectures are compulsory.

I think if you have any problems attending you should email them about it: BAS@uws.edu.au. Or check out the vUWS discussion forum to see how staff have responded to similar things.

I'm so glad that they don't have a final exam this semester!

wakeywakey

HSC
N/A
boris2003 said:
WHAT, Please provide more information
More information on what exactly?

There is no final exam. The unit coordinator stated that in one of the discussion threads on vUWS. The unit outline also states that the unit has no formal/final exams. This is great because I will only have two final exams this semester :D

boris2003

HSC
Thanks, and lucky you.
Also on the other note, Financial Accounting Applications (you said you had Connie as your tutor and that she was good) I have her for my tute, lecture and she is the unit coordinator now. She is good, but goes a bit quick.

wakeywakey

HSC
N/A
boris2003 said:
Also on the other note, Financial Accounting Applications (you said you had Connie as your tutor and that she was good) I have her for my tute, lecture and she is the unit coordinator now. She is good, but goes a bit quick.
Wow, she's everything now lol. Well, good on her.

Keep up with workload and I think it's likely you'll do well in FAA, which means you'll do well in Intermediate Financial Accounting and, I also think, Corporate Accounting Systems (which I seem to be doing fine with atm). G'luck.

h3da

HSC
Wow, she's everything now lol. Well, good on her.

Keep up with workload and I think it's likely you'll do well in FAA, which means you'll do well in Intermediate Financial Accounting and, I also think, Corporate Accounting Systems (which I seem to be doing fine with atm). G'luck.
no business academic skills vuws for me either..

Dance_Star

HSC
N/A
I am a third year student. I did BAS last year. They said the same thing that the first lectures were compulsory. However i didn't attend any and still passed. If you can't make it then don't stress. They usually spend the first lecture anyways on the content that will be covered in the course and basic concepts.

j3

HSC
N/A
Hi,

Does anyone know if this unit has a final exam next semester because i am doing BAS next semester?</SPAN>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)