Business Assessment (1 Viewer)

Realest RG

Hey, I'm supposed 2 do the business research oral task in a week, & i have no idea how to do it. There is so many information, I don't no wht 2 put in & leave out!

If someone can giv me a idea about wht to present and the format, I'll be gr8ful!

Btw, I'm doin a powerpoint presentation.

Thnx

Kulazzi

HSC
i was thinking of that, but b/c i have XP and our so called "technological" school only has windows 95/98 therefore most of it will be demented, so i guess i will be using overheads :( :)

Realest RG

Yeah, but a summary of wht info? That's the thing that I don't know. If sum1 could giv me wht topics I hav to present, that would be gr8.

Kulazzi

HSC
Without Wings said:
i don't get it kulazzi, why would it be demented...as long as you were running the same version of office - "powerpoint" wouldn't it run fine?....

the xp version is more u know "sophisticated" and has more enhanced features but if they have 95/98 then they will still have the old version of powerpoint thus the professional features that i will have on my computer, won't necessarily show on the school's one
:)

Realest RG

Without Wings said:
uhh is this ur major business research task...well then its all the topics you been doin all year...refer to business report kinda style
k, thnx alot, Appreciate it.

Kulazzi

HSC
Without Wings said:
they won't necessarily have the old version of powerpoint, just because they have 98? i had the same version of powerpoint on my XP lappy as a friend did on their 98 computer...

the version of office used on a computer isn't necessarily different due to the windows version the computer is running
yes, i know what ur saying, but the problem is that the school hasn't downloaded it yet. (or probably never will)..............unless a laptop is used :(

Kulazzi

HSC
yeah, i was planning on grabbing a laptop fro0m the IT staff but then i'll have to set everything up

kpq_sniper017

Kulazzi said:
yeah, i was planning on grabbing a laptop fro0m the IT staff but then i'll have to set everything up
as a thought...
i'm using office xp and my school only has office 2000. when u save the .ppt file, click on the "File type" arrow, and save it as a "Powerpoint 97-2002" file...i think that's what it's called. if not, something similar. so when u finally give your presentation, it won't stuff up. it gets rid of the "bells & whistles" of office xp and shows u what u'd see if u were to preview it in office 2000 or earlier.

Kulazzi

HSC
ohhhhhhh yeaaaahhhhhhhhh...................i see it now, thanx a lot pcx_demolition017! :D

astro

HSC
kulazzi, the computers in rm 31 all have windows xp professional....and try to use fonts which are compatible with most office programs.....

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i wish u posted this in the biz studies forum..... aniwayz sorry i didnt see this earlier.

i will send u a power point presentation about how to present a power pt presentation. this lil presentation is osmethign i put together for my school's 2003 Australia Busienss Week program, i was a guest lecturer so i guess this is sorta my forte. aniwayz pm me with ur email and i will send it to u btw its 239 kb.

Kulazzi

HSC
astro said:
kulazzi, the computers in rm 31 all have windows xp professional....and try to use fonts which are compatible with most office programs.....
astro, i don't think the whole class (and mr. k) would wanna trot to room 31 to view it b/c

(a) there may be a class already in there
(b) the laptop is my only option

but..........thanx anyways :p

kpq_sniper017

astro said:
i.e. times new roman, arial, tahoma....
i find arial is good for powerpoint presentations, but then again that's only my point of view...it's worked pretty well in the past though.

kpq_sniper017

truly-in-bliss said:
i wish u posted this in the biz studies forum..... aniwayz sorry i didnt see this earlier.

i will send u a power point presentation about how to present a power pt presentation. this lil presentation is osmethign i put together for my school's 2003 Australia Busienss Week program, i was a guest lecturer so i guess this is sorta my forte. aniwayz pm me with ur email and i will send it to u btw its 239 kb.
do u think u could send me a copy as well?
i might need it for the hsc....
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)