business assignment (1 Viewer)

Yusra366

HSC
hey guys, so I have a business assignment for term 2 due next week Friday, where we have to create a marketing plan for your chosen business. So i chose nestle as a lsit of businesses were given to us from choose from. So one of the dot points wants you to find a product that has been released in the past 12 months and then wants a product life cycle for it. So i was wandering if anyone knows of such a product and where i can find the product life cycle for it? and also wanted to know if anyone knows what the market share of nestle is?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I’m not sure if rebranding is accepted as a new product. But if is, it would be good to have a look at this:

The PLC for a product like this would be something like this:

- Introduction: This stage should be brief and the product should grow fairly quickly.
- Growth: The product should start to sell well because of Nestle’s reputation and already established, strong customer base.
- Maturity: this will probably be the longest stage as is with a lot of similar products. Sales will be consistent throughout this stage.
- I don’t think such products can experience declines, since they are regularly purchased and consumed.

Can’t seem to find info about Nestle’s market share, but their sales were US$93.1B (as of May 2020).

Yusra366

HSC
I’m not sure if rebranding is accepted as a new product. But if is, it would be good to have a look at this:

The PLC for a product like this would be something like this:

- Introduction: This stage should be brief and the product should grow fairly quickly.
- Growth: The product should start to sell well because of Nestle’s reputation and already established, strong customer base.
- Maturity: this will probably be the longest stage as is with a lot of similar products. Sales will be consistent throughout this stage.
- I don’t think such products can experience declines, since they are regularly purchased and consumed.

Can’t seem to find info about Nestle’s market share, but their sales were US$93.1B (as of May 2020).

omg thank you soo much for this. This is of great help. really appreciated 🙏🏽

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)