business assignment (1 Viewer)

Yusra366

HSC
hey guys anyone know where i can find "implementing, monitoring and controlling' (the last step for a marketing plan) for one of nestles products?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey,

I don't think such specific information can be found, but you are still able to apply the concepts to the product you're using. All we need to do is understand the three components (implementation, monitoring and controlling) and then think about how these are applied with the Nestle product.

Implementation:

Implementation is the process of putting the strategies outlined in the marketing plan into operation.

Monitoring and controlling:

Monitoring means checking and observing the actual progress of the marketing plan.

Controlling means the comparison of planned performance against actual performance and taking corrective action to ensure that objectives are achieved.

1- Implementation is very straightforward as you're just applying the strategies included in the marketing plan.

2- Monitoring means checking and observing the actual progress of the marketing plan. This requires the marketing department personnel, as well as other employees, to gather information and report on any important changes, problems or opportunities that arise during the life of the marketing
plan.

Here you would need to state what information would be relevant to Nestle's product which would tell us abaout any changes, problems and/or opportunities.

3- Controlling is very simple because all you're doing is essentially comparing your planned results against your actual results and (if applicable) making sure objectives/goals are met by taking corrective measures. This part would require some research about the sales of the Nestle product you chose.

I hope this helps 😄

Yusra366

HSC
Hey,

I don't think such specific information can be found, but you are still able to apply the concepts to the product you're using. All we need to do is understand the three components (implementation, monitoring and controlling) and then think about how these are applied with the Nestle product.

Implementation:

Implementation is the process of putting the strategies outlined in the marketing plan into operation.

Monitoring and controlling:

Monitoring means checking and observing the actual progress of the marketing plan.

Controlling means the comparison of planned performance against actual performance and taking corrective action to ensure that objectives are achieved.

1- Implementation is very straightforward as you're just applying the strategies included in the marketing plan.

2- Monitoring means checking and observing the actual progress of the marketing plan. This requires the marketing department personnel, as well as other employees, to gather information and report on any important changes, problems or opportunities that arise during the life of the marketing
plan.

Here you would need to state what information would be relevant to Nestle's product which would tell us abaout any changes, problems and/or opportunities.

3- Controlling is very simple because all you're doing is essentially comparing your planned results against your actual results and (if applicable) making sure objectives/goals are met by taking corrective measures. This part would require some research about the sales of the Nestle product you chose.

I hope this helps 😄
hey, thank you so much for this. Yh i guess its pretty straightforward like this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)