Business Case Studies (1 Viewer)

Foxyq

HSC
We have been during only Qantas during class and the teacher has given us all the resources for it, but I always hear that you shouldn't do it because it's overdone, almost everyone does it and the markers will like something different

So I was thinking of doing Bunnings Warehouse and Harvey Norman as my major case studies. Are these good businesses to do?If not, what other case studies are recommended? And where can I find resources to begin piling up notes on these businesses?

ResourcesHSC

HSC
We have been during only Qantas during class and the teacher has given us all the resources for it, but I always hear that you shouldn't do it because it's overdone, almost everyone does it and the markers will like something different

So I was thinking of doing Bunnings Warehouse and Harvey Norman as my major case studies. Are these good businesses to do?If not, what other case studies are recommended? And where can I find resources to begin piling up notes on these businesses?
Markers do not award lower marks based on the case study you have used. The sole purpose of the case study is to exemplify the practicality of a business principle, hence students fabricate an inexistent case study because it doesn't need to be legitimate. However, by integrating a case study with better examples for certain parts of the essay, while maintaining a major case study leads the marker to believe you know your stuff.

Foxyq

HSC
So as long I have a thorough, in depth understanding of Qantas and can answer each question properly, I can still get the same marks as some one who did something different but also did equally well? Or would I have to differentiate from other Qantas case studies to get the best marks possible?

ResourcesHSC

HSC
So as long I have a thorough, in depth understanding of Qantas and can answer each question properly, I can still get the same marks as some one who did something different but also did equally well? Or would I have to differentiate from other Qantas case studies to get the best marks possible?
You should be fine. The idea of it is your analysis of the information, germane to the question. By making unique links in specific response to the question, you will get high marks. As oppose to a student who would state a fact, then make a generic statement and move on.

Foxyq

HSC
You should be fine. The idea of it is your analysis of the information, germane to the question. By making unique links in specific response to the question, you will get high marks. As oppose to a student who would state a fact, then make a generic statement and move on.
Unique links? What do you mean by this?

I've been told, case studies have to be 'Global' companies... Is this accurate?
Global? Really? :l Can someone confirm this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)