Business is a shit (1 Viewer)

ben

i'll just add and say i agree with most of you that it was too ethics+global concentrated.

and question 27, 28 & 29 were written sooo much better in school trials (around the state). how come BOS managed to come up with such crap, iffy questions??

how dare they deglect a decent marketing question in section 2!

Boris_01

Originally posted by Rob
how bad was the business paper. it was so vague. plus it had no ratios. the board of studies went too far and the paper was too removed from the syllabus and barely covered marketing, management and change

business sucks!
Maybe ppl should wait till the marking criteria is released b4 they get all pyscho bout the exam... Question 27 had stuff on management and change in it (classical & behavioural) amongst other things.

I know the exam was focusing on ER and global, but didn't last years exam focus on management, marketing and global??

I thought the paper was ok...glad it wasn't me writing it...

Just glad 2 get one more exam outta the way! :)

ben

just think - the people WRITING the business hsc exams are pathetic loosers who have salaries less than half than any decent business person.

ok, that's probably too harsh ... so i'll say, "it was an excellent and fair paper"... there. :rolleyes:

astro boy

HSC
although some stuff was pretty straightfoward the whole exam just didnt feel like a hsc exam are the b.o.s wanting lower marks?? i mean the last questions were criminal for not saying "with refreence to a global business u have studied" i think they were trying to seperate the strong from the weak and didnt want middle range marks...
and bayside dinner??? wtf??? thats the home and away hangout! product placement in a business exam wtf?

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
im thinking that they set out to lower the marks from last year. if you recall last year there were complaints about too many high marks in business studies coz the exam was too easy. forgetting this, the difficulty of last year's exam was my basis of difficulty for ours. damn! but ill still agree that it sucked!

Halba

that was a SHOCKER

IT DIDN'T COVER HARDLY ANY OF THE SYLLABUS TOPICS
IT WAS MORE OF A CASE OF "ETHICAL STUDIES"
ETHICS ETHICS ETHICS
BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!!

i failed one of the essays. damn. No management strategy type questions, the paper was truly horrible. :mad: :mad: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

ben

damn you and your ethics studies - come to think of it our teacher said the same thing - but like at the beginning of the year.

um.. the only reason the marks were so high last year was because they marked it so easy - not because the test was easy! Just look at the Standards package for the Spartial Internet business report (why couldn't we have had that again - so some boring manufacturing company with a crap question) - the band 5/6 response was just basic outlining of the syallabus.

" i love my teacher" mate ur nose is a bit brown what i dont understand is why the fuk did in every prac paper i done and past hsc papers did it have a section on financial ratios worth 10 marks studied my ass off and only 2 questions in the multiple choice i just wanna bomb the board of studies someone should have parked a van full of explosives there not in bali

Gossipmachine

That Business exam was such a crock of shit!!!It didn't cover every topic for starters..Like hello...FINANICAL PLANNING IS A TOPIC IN BUSINESSS STUDIES TOO!! Like someone said earlier on..Last years Exam was focused on management, marketing and global...so u'd kinda think some more aspects of financial would be in it!!!!But no!they test us on ER and GLOBAL!

I'm sorry guys, I'm just pissed off :mad: Cos i studied my arse off...especially on financial...cos they always like to throw in those damn questions like..."Recommend a strategy for the company to fix their cash flow crisis"!!!!!!AARRRGGGHHHHHH....I HATE BOS!!!!

oh well...it's all over now...no point dwellin over the past....
and plus NO MORE SUMMERISING THAT BIG FAT BUSINESS TEXT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)