Business Law Association Launch (1 Viewer)

Jonathan A

HSC
BUSINESS LAW ASSOCIATION

THE LAUNCH​

It's Everyone's Business​

Reserve your tickets now for the Business Law Association Launch. All students across all campuses invited.

Date 8 December 2005
Time 7pm
Dress Formal
Cost $60 per person, or $115 for two (Includes three course dinner, beer, wine, soft drinks and presentations
Where Castel D'Oro Five Dock

The Launch will be the start of the Business Law Association aimed at providing ALL students the ability to get involved with discourse and the law related to their degree. Build networks, voice your thoughts, learn more about the areas that interest you, view your future endeavours.....

The night will be a celebration and a chance to unwind and meet with other students. Please contact us at adamopjon@optusnet.com.au or 0410 608 611.

The Association holds the right to withdraw or alter this notice.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
I'm going to try and find out what time my cruise arrives back in Sydney before I decide if I will have enough time to come or not. That is, if non-UWS students are still invited:

All students across all campuses invited.
Also, is it known how the association will achieve its goal of building networks and providing students with valuable connections?

Jonathan A

HSC
Anyone with a ticket can attend.

As for building networks, it will be with students in the same degree as you, it will be through contacts that we hope to affiliate ourselves with and other students from other universities. Even a social function as this can very much establish networks. Our constitution will have ingrained an External Liaison Officer - role to promote our organisation with the external world of both private and public sector organisations.

We hope you can make it.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Jonathan A said:
Anyone with a ticket can attend.

As for building networks, it will be with students in the same degree as you, it will be through contacts that we hope to affiliate ourselves with and other students from other universities. Even a social function as this can very much establish networks. Our constitution will have ingrained an External Liaison Officer - role to promote our organisation with the external world of both private and public sector organisations.

We hope you can make it.
So do I.
It sounds like a great initiative and I hope all goes well.

klh

HSC
how come its not advertisedat the campus notice boards? Im usually at eth comp labs so i havent seen any other ones. possbily mroe alerts?

Jonathan A

HSC
klh said:
how come its not advertisedat the campus notice boards? Im usually at eth comp labs so i havent seen any other ones. possbily mroe alerts?

Coming soon. So far its mainly word of mouth and school notifications.

supa

HSC
N/A
Thanks Jono.

Will let Legalised.com know about this event.

Do you have a full program available to view?

Supa

Jonathan A

HSC
Question for students at Campbelltown and Blacktown. Are you guys interested in pioneering this at your campuses?

Jonathan A

HSC
Important

Tickets will be sold on Thursday 27 October 2005 outside the library from 11am to 12pm at Parramatta campus. If you cannot make this or are at another campus, you can contact me for an alternate arrangment.

Demandred

HSC
Jonathan, get online in msn. I need to discuss some matters with you. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)