• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Business / Law Subject Selection (1 Viewer)

magic

HSC
In the BBus/LLB degree,

Would it be possible to choose 4 Law subjects in first semester, of first year. I plan to transfer to single Law degree after one semester or year.

Or would your subjects be allocated to you for new students.

Thanks

L

LaraB

magic said:
In the BBus/LLB degree,

Would it be possible to choose 4 Law subjects in first semester, of first year. I plan to transfer to single Law degree after one semester or year.

Or would your subjects be allocated to you for new students.

Thanks
i don't think you are.... you might be but i'm not sure that they'd let you...

plus... the majority of law subjects have intro to law as a prereq so, given the manner in which not all units are offered all semesters, you may not be able to do 4 units in a semester as you won't have done the relevant prereqs to be able to do them, even if they are available...

contact the head of program - either Mac Collings or Stephen Janes - their details shoul eb available on the UWS website.. don't have em on hand atm.

magic

HSC
Intro to Law is a co-requisite to many of the other law subjects, so as long as I do Intro to Law then I can do other law subjects at the same time, so yeah, I can do 4 Law subjects in terms of requisites they are no problem.

And as long as I arrange it in the correct semesters, then that is no problem either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)