Business Management and Change (1 Viewer)

t1ff4ny

HSC
HSC stress & its only the startt!! Business Management and Change Assessment

hey every one, [Happy New Year!!]
Well i have a business assessment task along with several others to do over the holidays and I’m totally dazed :( i NEED a break after last year, but no such luck!! I was wondering if any one could give me a few pointers on where i could find different articles which i could comprise 3 case studies off. The case studies need to illustrate the management of change within the business and identify the nature and reason for the change... and then i need to evaluate their effectiveness then itt all needs to be put together in business report format(at which i particularly suck at)!! I would greatly appreciate any one that is able to help me!!

Thank You!! :)

Last edited:

t1ff4ny

HSC
Re: HSC stress & its only the startt!! Business Management and Change Assessment

Thanx alot without wings!! the articles can be just about from any where and we can use a few articles on a certain company. For example we can use several articles about the managment changes at St george Bank!! (finally found one) :)

Would any one know how to set out the above business report ?
Meaning under what titles and what type of information i should put under those titles.. it would be of great help :)

Thanx!!

t1ff4ny

HSC
Re: HSC stress & its only the startt!! Business Management and Change Assessment

Thank you!! :) i had one of those links but the other one was great :)
Another one i found was on Telstra going public!! i think that might be a good one to do.. so thats 2 down 1 to go...

Any other ideas??
I was thinking Qantas - but i cant find any relevent articlesI

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)