Business Plans (1 Viewer)

Gotei

HSC
Hey guys my assignment acquires a Business Plan of a large well known business like Coca Cola, Qantas etc.

Anyone know a website or place I could get them?

cheers

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Erm... some strategic elements may be disclosed in respective companies annual reports but you won't find a business plan there. They aren't exactly public information. Unless you meant you need one which another HSC student wrote in which case you might find something similar on BoS resources.

Gotei

HSC
Whoops my bad!

It was actually a Marketing Plan. I'm not sure if they are attainable online but the assignment sheet specifically says to analyse a marketing plan on a large business such as Coca Cola, Qantas etc.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Hmm unless the respective company actually issued a marketing plan or one of the textbook authors went out of their way to interview to draft one up, I don't know if you can find it easily. You might actually need to write it yourself *shrugs* Very vague assignment- maybe ask your teacher to clarify?

Gotei

HSC
Yeah true I understand. This is exactly what my class said towards the teacher who made the asssesment because the whole assesment is messed up.

r8

HSC
Are you allowed to choose your company?

I would recommend Apple. Much press has been written about the company, and it is constantly analysed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)