Business Preliminary Research Task (1 Viewer)

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
Before i start, just pointing out that i posted this in both this forum and the preliminary forum as i wasnt really sure where its more appropriate to..

Ok, so everyone who does business studies im assuming should be familiar with the assessment task of researching a business

just a simple question.. you can choose to research a real business or a hypothetical one.

do both ask for exactly the same thing? ie they contain the same information however one is real from an existing business and the other is made up (hypothetical)

OR

are there some differences between the two?

Thanks..

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
GaDaMIt said:
Before i start, just pointing out that i posted this in both this forum and the preliminary forum as i wasnt really sure where its more appropriate to..

Ok, so everyone who does business studies im assuming should be familiar with the assessment task of researching a business

just a simple question.. you can choose to research a real business or a hypothetical one.

do both ask for exactly the same thing? ie they contain the same information however one is real from an existing business and the other is made up (hypothetical)

OR

are there some differences between the two?

Thanks..
Same thing.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
We were given two separate BRT's, one on an existing business and one hypothetical one. They're pretty much similar except that since the hypothetical one is obviously made-up, you're gonna have to make up stuff about it (e.g location, markets) whereas the existing one is there, you can grill the owners about their store and you could see the store in action which might be helpful.

However, not too sure if that was what you wanted though.

subjectiv

HSC
N/A
GaDaMIt said:

we have to do both. i made up both too. the real one has to involve interviewing the owner, etc. the hypothetical one is structured as a business plan (check the back of your bus. studies textbook if you use jacaranda).

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
i just wish i had a digital copy of my prelim business assignemtn.. lol; it would be so helpful for prelim'ers ... oh well; my hsc assignments are A grade (no joke) .. but i ain't gonna release it just yet ;P
.. only if u PM me or something like that. haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)