Business Research Task (BRT) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

scuba.me

HSC
Hey.

I haven't actually been on the Business Studies part of Bored of Studies...

But just letting you all know, i'm a year 12 student and i've done my BRT and got 100% for it, so it's quite detailed and a really good guide for anybody that needs help.

A couple of my friends have borrowed it too. It's for a guideline, and not to copy, but yeah... the option is there.

It's probably best to PM (personal message) me (it took me ages to work out what PM was).

xo.

beatriz

HSC
scuba.me said:
Hey.

I haven't actually been on the Business Studies part of Bored of Studies...

But just letting you all know, i'm a year 12 student and i've done my BRT and got 100% for it, so it's quite detailed and a really good guide for anybody that needs help.

A couple of my friends have borrowed it too. It's for a guideline, and not to copy, but yeah... the option is there.

It's probably best to PM (personal message) me (it took me ages to work out what PM was).

xo.
hey.. im having a realli hard time figuring out whichi company to do for my BRT assigment. do ou have any susggestions who to do and where i can get there info from. i prefer to do a small business due to my last assignemnt was mcdonalds.

sikdude

HSC
hey i have the same assignment, i have a few problems in making the questions up: especially 4 place (marketting and legal requirement)n please help. i have to finish now because i got alot of stuff due next week...

mzlaila

HSC
scuba.me..Business Report.

hi i was just wondering if you could send me your business research task as ive got to do it as an inclass report and i need some ideas. I dont know how to PM you, i dont know how to use this site at all actually.. so if you can send it to me it would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)