Business Solutions (1 Viewer)

21Magic

HSC
N/A
How it 17 for the MC 'A'?

For 2014 the GP ratio was 33% --> 2015 went down to 10%; thus worsening.
For 2014 the expense ratio was 13% --> 2015 went down to 10%; thus an improvement.

So should it not be 'C'?

Also, for 19 - I understand in general how global marketing would lead to economies of scale and benefit the business - but specifically for marketing, which it asked for, wouldn't an increase in market segmentation be better for marketing?

crowley926

HSC
How it 17 for the MC 'A'?

For 2014 the GP ratio was 33% --> 2015 went down to 10%; thus worsening.
For 2014 the expense ratio was 13% --> 2015 went down to 10%; thus an improvement.

So should it not be 'C'?

Also, for 19 - I understand in general how global marketing would lead to economies of scale and benefit the business - but specifically for marketing, which it asked for, wouldn't an increase in market segmentation be better for marketing?
GP went from 33% to 50% so it was an improvement

Also a standardised approach wouldn't increase market segmentation it would actually decrease it because they'd be catering to a mass market as opposed to a sub divided one.

danyool

HSC
Shitting myself here, I might've got 0/5 for the gearing question. I thought Research and Development was a limitation to the report and assumed it was an expense. So instead, the solvency ratio was 82%, and I based my whole response saying his business was highly geared fml

bigdawstv

HSC
Shitting myself here, I might've got 0/5 for the gearing question. I thought Research and Development was a limitation to the report and assumed it was an expense. So instead, the solvency ratio was 82%, and I based my whole response saying his business was highly geared fml
Lol you get atleast 1/5 if you attempt

FlameLash

HSC
I'm pretty sure if your explanation correlates to the data you've used, even if it is incorrect, you can still get some marks because you've still shown your knowledge

21Magic

HSC
N/A
Shit yeah your right! Now, and during the exam, I was putting the expense figures instead of the GP ones. Fair enough too on question 19. Out of interest, for question 1 MC, did you say industrial or resource?

And would you / anyone be able to explain why people are saying that B6 is an 83 raw cut-off? Does that mean a 86-88 + an internal B6 submit will likely earn a B6? --> Confused asf.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Shit yeah your right! Now, and during the exam, I was putting the expense figures instead of the GP ones. Fair enough too on question 19. Out of interest, for question 1 MC, did you say industrial or resource?

And would you / anyone be able to explain why people are saying that B6 is an 83 raw cut-off? Does that mean a 86-88 + an internal B6 submit will likely earn a B6? --> Confused asf.
No. Band 6 cut offs are determined by how well the students do in the state .

It varies year to year but I think 83 would be a bit low for a band 6 (esp for an "easy" subject )

21Magic

HSC
N/A
Yeah I had R&D as capitalised earnings - but didn't account for it in my gearing ratio. I just pluggled in what they gave us and 'assumed' was correct.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I'm shitting myself because I really don't know what I wrote for SA. I know I answered but I don't even remember if I wrote something plausible LOL

crowley926

HSC

Lol nah I screwed up Q1 and put industrial cos I was thinking of Primary Industry but pretty sure it's meant to be resource
Cut offs change every year but for business last year it was around 83 I think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)