Business studies assignment advice (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi, just wondering if anyone can take a peek the 1st 2 Q's of my biz assignment (due 2nd wk back ;) ) & tell me if they think it's ok/if there's something wrong with it. I had 2 define & write my own prime function & mission statement for a buisness plan for a hypothetical small business. (I'm still deciding wether 2 continue w/ the subject , but figured i beta do this anyway :( ) thanks for any help btw! :)

HSC
& here it is ..........

1. Company Name - Tigerlily Asian Fusion Café & Bar

2. Prime Function -
Definition: The prime function of a business is its major or core activity and its reason for being. It can either be a single activity or a number of related activities. The prime function is the focal point of the business’s activities.
Prime Function of my business: To provide enjoyable, quality modern Asian style dining and drinks and quality service in a trendy atmosphere to clientele around Sydney’s CBD.

3. Mission Statement -
Definition:
A mission statement is a short statement, usually in a sentence that states what the company's main purpose, goals and values are, and where they are headed. It describes what the business does, whom they serve, the products and services it provides, how they make those products and services available to the customers and what sets them apart from other businesses/makes them unique.The mission statement tells us what the business was formed to do. It outlines its broad goals and indicates the general direction of the buisness’s future activities. It also states how the business aims to achieve its goals & is an expression of the prime function of the business. A mission statement sets out the organiations approach to doing business.

Mission Statement for my business:
Tigerlily Asian Fusion Café & Bar is committed to giving our customers an enjoyable, memorable and exquisite modern café dining experience. We aim to provide high quality, unique Asian ‘fusion-style’ dining with a modern edge by incorporating exotic Asian flavours into our café inspired meals using the freshest quality seasonal ingredients. We also offer bar services serving asian inspired & tradtional beverages. We seek to serve innovative & tantalising dishes to satify our customers expectations & promote the quality of our business to the public. We aim to consistently provide professional and friendly service to our clientele & provide fresh, quality dining in a modern, trendy atmosphere. Our goal is to spread our name as a connoisseour in asian fusion cuisine around & increase our clientele base.

Kulazzi

HSC
are you in year 12 this year? I think it's ok. Make a pm to Truly-in-bliss or Without Wings and they will be more helpful (they are mods of the biz forum).

HSC
1st of all, thanx 4 the help. No I'm in yr 11 this yr. Can u please tell me how 2 access the biz forum. thankyou :)

Kulazzi

HSC
scroll down, and it has under the dark blue border "Social Science", directly under that it has Business Studies :). It's still on the same page as the main homepage

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Kulazzi said:
scroll down, and it has under the dark blue border "Social Science", directly under that it has Business Studies :). It's still on the same page as the main homepage
this is in the wrong section isnt it
should be in business studies :)
*calls for without wings...* :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)