Business Studies Case Study (1 Viewer)

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Hello

Just want to ask how many case studies do you need to answer the section in the business studies HSC exam coz some people said one and others said two?

Is it a good idea to do Qantas as a case study because a few users on this forum stated that Qantas is a boring case study and many HSC markers get sick of marking them? I really do not care if its boring for the HSC markers as long as I get the maximum marks possible

Do you have to know and answer responses using case studies in half yearlies and trial HSC?

Renegader

HSC
There are two extended responses in the HSC, one is in the form of a business report which requires no case studies (just reference to the stimulus material) and the other one is an essay where you have to use various case studies. (correct me if I'm wrong).

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Is it just one case study or two?
There are two extended responses in the HSC, one is in the form of a business report which requires no case studies (just reference to the stimulus material) and the other one is an essay where you have to use various case studies. (correct me if I'm wrong).

atar90plus

01000101=YES! YES! YES!
HSC
Also do you have to answer responses to case studies in the half yearly and trials

Renegader

HSC
I'm pretty sure the trials/half yearlies will be made so the style of questions are similar to the HSC. So probably yeah.

har

HSC
Some people use one, two or three it varies with how well your chosen case study can cover each syllabus dotpoint

Demise

HSC
You can use as many as you want. Use Business A for topics a, b, c and then use Business B for topic d if you're not comfortable using Business A for topic d.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)